What's new

Pashtuns are jews ... A documentary...lost tribes of Israel.

Jews have always been in smaller numbers throughout the history. Pashtuns genes could mix of Central Asian and Persian but not Jewish. Pashto language itself has nothing in common with Hebrew.

What b.s. everyone pretends Pashtuns are somehow different. One day someone claims they are Jews, other days they claim Persian and Turk.

I’m a Dardic and people think we are also a lost blah blah tribe. Could we stop with these theories? In reality if you conduct DNA tests, you will find they have the same DNA as other Pakistani ethnic groups. Let’s just leave it at that. Peace ✌️

Jews have always been in smaller numbers throughout the history. Pashtuns genes could mix of Central Asian and Persian but not Jewish. Pashto language itself has nothing in common with Hebrew.
Pashtu and Hebrew have many common words...

What b.s. everyone pretends Pashtuns are somehow different. One day someone claims they are Jews, other days they claim Persian and Turk.

I’m a Dardic and people think we are also a lost blah blah tribe. Could we stop with these theories? In reality if you conduct DNA tests, you will find they have the same DNA as other Pakistani ethnic groups. Let’s just leave it at that. Peace ✌️
No one wants to associate themselves with each other instead are looking for some lost tribes or foreign noble ancestors or foreign migrants

I searched where Jutts came from and its the same shit- Scythian (who tf are they? ), Iraqi marshes , Central Asia- PC toh yaha kon tha ?

Awesome documentary ....There can't be so many coincidences...! I am glad to have found something like this.

No one wants to associate themselves with each other instead are looking for some lost tribes or foreign noble ancestors or foreign migrants

I searched where Jutts came from and its the same shit- Scythian (who tf are they? ), Iraqi marshes , Central Asia- PC toh yaha kon tha ?

Not many people want to believe there was an existence of one of the worlds old civilizations called the Indus Valley. There is this constant inferiority complex among our people.

If you were to ever read about Iranian nationalism of the Shahs and their modern supporters they say we are Arians and the chosen ones. Well in that case from Germany to Pakistan we are all Arians haha. I never understood the logic behind this movement!

Pashtuns are simply Central Asians and probably the oldest Persian offshoot.

Lost this lost that bla bla bla. Even the original Pashtu accent is pretty much Persianized as compared to the distorted Pashtu accent in Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom