What's new

PAT- Dr. Tahir-Ul-Qadri's Political Desk

This is Imran Khan biggest mistake....and for those who were mocking this march should go to the official Pti facebook page, where 95% of the people are against IK, and are leaving his party. What a black day for Pakistan, everyone against Qadri who wants reform and people going against IK.

Still hes there, he should keep trying to get Imran on board, stick to emphasizing on the good parts of the constitution that are not being implemented now, more people will listen.

You are right hes still there, there's hope.

You remember I told you first off, I'm not against the long march, I have being pushing for one for sometime now myself, but tareeka hota hai, you don't push so hard at once, you wait for the government to show its cards first.

Judiciary will get its way in the end. Hook or by crook. IK is judiciary's biggest supporter so he will come up by default. You are right he lost some mileage, but only among the naive, the smart people on twitter were all saying no don't go. He listened to his majority people.

Waiting & waiting , 5 years gone what we do more?
Oh wait for elections held let the PPP PMLn win ,thn protest in a jalsaa on minar-e-pakistan & keep waiting for another 5 years? While IK enjoys travling abroad UK , USA, INDIA tobe a part of some intellectual elite club or giving lectures on why earth is moving ?sory just accept it doesn't really matters now cause whole world knows IK is a fake leader all his bhashans of change are only to collect donation from abroad & that's it?

In the end its cold & govts actions which is holding PTI back, as whole world knows TuQ isn't going to be a part of elections , & as he invited him severl times, its reality IK is a losser ,was a losser,will be a losser in politics!

Waiting & waiting , 5 years gone what we do more?
Oh wait for elections held let the PPP PMLn win ,thn protest in a jalsaa on minar-e-pakistan & keep waiting for another 5 years? While IK enjoys travling abroad UK , USA, INDIA tobe a part of some intellectual elite club or giving lectures on why earth is moving ?sory just accept it doesn't really matters now cause whole world knows IK is a fake leader all his bhashans of change are only to collect donation from abroad & that's it?

In the end its cold & govts actions which is holding PTI back, as whole world knows TuQ isn't going to be a part of elections , & as he invited him severl times, its reality IK is a losser ,was a losser,will be a losser in politics!

Yes my dear BMN, yes off course.

waiting for another 5 year, and then another 5 years must remain your first choice as this is the lesser evil among all other choices.

That is if you have faith in democratic process.

If on the other hand you do not have faith, then it is OK to expect miracles through the hands of Army, Allah, or even America.

Peace

Imran Khan Lost his place in my heart. The cause for which he entered politics is waiting to be fulfilled and yet he is waiting ? scared of getting beaten up ? locked up ? fired upon? or scared of standing beside Dr. Tuq ?

Remember there are no second chances. Imran Khan's politics will end if this Protest and tehreek goes unfulfilled. Atleast i wont listen, hear and write about him anymore.

24 Hours Gone. No implementation of Supreme court orders.
Shame on this so called democracy.
Shame, shame, shame................ Also no word of IK today about Supreme court order. He was just busy for a seat, his politics and interest.
This nation deserves Election rigging, Jagidaar, wadairas, robbers.
Today is the black day. All robbers are united again and giving slap on Chief justice by not implementing and making fun of it.

Thats the reason why Dr. TUQ wants to implement electoral reforms, so that people who are corrupt and are not law abiding should stay out of this system. I am supporting the CAUSE.

Thats the reason why Dr. TUQ wants to implement electoral reforms, so that people who are corrupt and are not law abiding should stay out of this system. I am supporting the CAUSE.

The only thing Dr. TuQ TuQ should do then is ask his followers to vote with care, and put decent and faithful people in the assemblies.

But Dr. TuQ TuQ wants to come from the top like so many other dictators.

The problem with his message is that he is ignoring the long and hard work to be done at the grass roots.

peace

the opposition would have never united if there was as severe as balochistan separation, but as they ae threatened that their politics will be no more all of the sudden they get united against this, if they were united before there wont be any issues about taliban, corruption, electricity shortage, gas load shedding etc?? i mean no body cares if the country goes to gutters but they get united if they think their monopoly is over and time for accountability has come

The only thing Dr. TuQ TuQ should do then is ask his followers to vote with care, and put decent and faithful people in the assemblies.

But Dr. TuQ TuQ wants to come from the top like so many other dictators.

The problem with his message is that he is ignoring the long and hard work to be done at the grass roots.

peace

You think these corrupt lunatics will let any reforms happen which are against them in a proper way not coming from top? They are best at manipulating things to their own good. Keeping people deprived and poor.
What i am worried about is that NO revolution goes without taking blood and it seems that this one is no exception.
Either Dr. sahab will lighten up his stance or else some blood will be shed.

Do you have any contacts of such donors? Please arrange my meeting with 'em asap... my dad's farmhouse is neighbored by a shrine which badly needs to be renovated.
That donor is none other than Ambassador himself Sir he has been doing this for quite some while and doing it openly every second day he visits a shrine and gives money in one he even gave 100000 $ it was in southern Punjab

You think these corrupt lunatics will let any reforms happen which are against them in a proper way not coming from top? They are best at manipulating things to their own good. Keeping people deprived and poor.
What i am worried about is that NO revolution goes without taking blood and it seems that this one is no exception.
Either Dr. sahab will lighten up his stance or else some blood will be shed.

OK let's get down to specifics.

My beautiful city of Karachi is in the grip of Altaf Mota chor, Bhatta khor.

Please tell me, what kind of electoral reforms will get rid of this chor bhatta khor from my city and bring an honest government in Sindh?

Please

the original 70 constitution should be implemented and it should be mendatory that any guy below BA shouldnt be allowed to contest, there should be minimum educational requirement of contesting the elections, and there should be inquiry if the nominee is not a tx evador, if he is, he should be jailed not allowed to contest in elections..

OK let's get down to specifics.

My beautiful city of Karachi is in the grip of Altaf Mota chor, Bhatta khor.

Please tell me, what kind of electoral reforms will get rid of this chor bhatta khor from my city and bring an honest government in Sindh?

Please

Danda !!!!!!!!!!!! and that too of powerful and strong Govt formed by patriots and honest people not by compromised and the corrupt. MQM only understands DANDA language.

monsieur @DaRk WaVe : I cant believe your living in pakistanie and do not see the fundemental problem. Here I linked you to this
http://www.pildat.org/publications/publication/elections/StateofElectoralReformsinPakistan_CitizensMonitoringReport2ndQtrMarch2012.pdf

This report clearly displays the problems pakistanie electoral commision has and the necessary response needed to fix it. Its like trying to find a patch of white in dark coffee. Pakistanie peoples plight cannot change unless the very system itself changes and you should thank people of pakistani descent overseas for funding this movement instead of simply judging by his religion.

@Zarvan : brother, you must look Dr.tahir's religious beliefs and look at what he is trying to implement for your masses. The bourgois in your society have complete hold and there cannot be a fair election until they are kicked out.

I hope for the best for pakistanie people seriously, my extended family are all living in high palaces and I am sure most people in this forum are not part of the real pakistanie society in terms of income level.
Sir I know his beliefs and where he gets funds from and how he gave fatwas to please his masters in USA and Canada all his fatwas are against Muslims and in favor of kufr

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom