What's new

"Pathan" mast and Hindu organizations "Pust"

Idol worshipers acting all tough nowadays but fail to even properly boycott movie of an actor they hate
We have successfully boycotted the likes of Laal Singh Chaddha when they've mocked our Army's leadership. Their overall BO earnings is much less than their total budget earmarked for the movie :D

Aik Pathan ne saray Hindustan ki vaat laga di, Aik Musalma pathan saray Hindu Rashtra pe bhari, Hindustan ki fateh ho kar rahay gi.

Pathaan Review:

Pathan Plot: Former Indian Army man, Param Vir Chakra recipient & a Hindu scientist develop a deadly virus to attack Indians. Pakistani ISI agent (deepika) joins hands with a Pathan to save India.

In the movie, there is a Good ISI & a Benevolent Afghanistan. The "Villain" an Indian Army HERO, spreads terror for money. A mercenary. In the end the good guys kill the villain, physics & logic.

Most Memorable dialoge “Ek bhi virus zinda bachna nahi chahiye”

Fun Movie for the "secular" Avg IQ
rock-one-eyebrow-raised-rock-staring.gif

You find THAT part the most incredible ?
I don't care much for bollywood at all.

Mostly politically liberal folk in that industry anyway, same as is in the US. Apna agenda chala rahe hai, karne do, who cares.. 🤷‍♂️

I don't care much for bollywood at all.

Mostly politically liberal folk in that industry anyway, same as is in the US. Apna agenda chala rahe hai, karne do, who cares.. 🤷‍♂️

Even I don't watch bollywood movies... Only prefer songs to listen..... Usually, 1990s bollywood songs.

Otherwise, web series only...

Even I don't watch bollywood movies... Only prefer songs to listen..... Usually, 1990s bollywood songs.

Says the Indian muslim celebrating with a thread called

"Pathan" mast and Hindu organizations "Pust"​

:lol: Shameless to the very end.

TV shows/series have greatly improved past few years, spl after all the streaming guys came in.. Netflix, Disney+, SonyLIV.. there's some decent shows there.

About this one, SRK is a gay/atheist anyway (nothing wrong with being either), and entertainment hai.. log toh creative license use karenge hi.. pro armed forces waali movies/shows bhi hote hai, often with muslim as bad guys/terrorists.

People should find something better (more deserving) to channel their outrage on.

Says the Indian muslim celebrating with a thread called

"Pathan" mast and Hindu organizations "Pust"​

:lol: Shameless to the very end.
Ganta, I don't f***king care about those hindu organizations.

They only caused for spreading hates in our society. If I was the PM Or president then could have send those people in jail for atleast 10 years.

Does not matter to me, if they are hindu Or muslim organizations

TV shows/series have greatly improved past few years, spl after all the streaming guys came in.. Netflix, Disney+, SonyLIV.. there's some decent shows there.

About this one, SRK is a gay/atheist anyway (nothing wrong with being either), and entertainment hai.. log toh creative license use karenge hi.. pro armed forces waali movies/shows bhi hote hai, often with muslim as bad guys/terrorists.

People should find something better (more deserving) to channel their outrage on.

Jish desh me Ullu jaisa app allowed ho... And such dramas, really sorry... Then should not questions on only colours... What someone is wearing. .... What the hell wrong with us.

Last edited:
What a soch? Is that what they teach you in your Quran? To go after hindu women. No wonder there is so much of Islamophobia.

Duh ! Ever hear of "Maal e ghanimat" ? Very much sanctioned by "the book".

hmm looks like an attempt to insult hindu extremists.

So ISIS and ISI coming together with Afghan Taliban to Save India from rogue Highly decorated Indian Army Officer working in RAW is an attempt to "insult hindu extremists" ? :cheesy:

Are the RAW and Indian Army "hindu extremist" organizations ?

Last edited:
Bollywood has long lost its credibility to influence people through content. Any adventure from Bollywood in this regard is commercial in nature.

Back
Top Bottom