What's new

Patil sets record as frequent flyer President

I think he is already serving though - but he is barred to travel abroad on govt expense and it wont look good to bring back a guy who was stripped searched in indian airport while on his way to US as it would have a negative impact on India's image.

thx

WTF are you talking about? He was searched in a US airport and when last heard the Americans who did it was fired from their jobs.

She is not fit to walk in the steps of her predecessor. She is a disgrace to the nation and every day she is the head of state is a disgrace. How dare she take her FAMILY with her on official visits at the cost to the tax payer, who the f*ck does she think she is?

U

Who cares? as long as they don't waste money like this.

No, its a regular airliner chartered from AI.

I mean the ones we bought is 737 not 747 for VIP aircraft

Actually there is a 747 in AI's fleet that is customised with security features and a2a refuelling and other toys and known as AI-1 but is mostly used for PM, it sure if she is allowed to use it as well. There was recent talk of replacing it with 787/A380.

She is not fit to walk in the steps of her predecessor. She is a disgrace to the nation and every day she is the head of state is a disgrace. How dare she take her FAMILY with her on official visits at the cost to the tax payer, who the f*ck does she think she is?

U
she is the boot and a@@ licker of the Italian bit#ch and that is the reason she is taking advantage of our nation and our money

That is pretty scandalous I was not aware she took her family on this state funded trip with her.

Back
Top Bottom