What's new

Paying 400 Pound (73965.79 PKR) for corona test, Pakistani Passengers travelling to Pakistan (UK)

Need bit of guidance on this,
My return flight to London was booked for 29th, Which has been cancelled will call PIA airline tomorrow to get any update.
Since Ban will be lifted on 5th unless it gets extended and I get the earliest return fight do I need to get anything else here? similar testing before going to Airport?

why they suddenly want to come back ? are they baby need milk here? all is this desi stupidity even though i got sick i should be with family . they are brainless let them stay there .

Brother that is not a helpful attitude, don't forget expats prop up our economy and many have mothers and fathers in Pakistan who they probbably want to visit!

[MODS] @The Eagle @waz
Thread reported for closure!

this is great effort yesterday some 300 pakistanis were offloaded in italy and 100+ in spain they want to come pakistan . just for stupidity

no one should enter pakistan without certificate . this is one of the great step taken by gov . and impact is visible these 300 from italy may create 3000 more in pakistan

Just take of case of guy in Multan who hid himself at home after escaping from airport infecting his brother possibly other family members as well. I know people who haven't been to pakistan for last 30 years suddenly making a trip from UK and Italy just to spread virus.

Back
Top Bottom