What's new

PC Hotel Gwadar attackef by terrorists - LEAs neutralized terrorists, cleared building.

giphy.gif

Ayatullah throwing Shah hahahaha

Look at Baluchistan ………. you want 1000s years old system in current world ?????? look at people and their condition , and look at so called sardars , living in USA , UK (you name the country) …….. Please have some pity on those poor fallows …. And if you are one of those Sardars then go f your self....

What is your problem with "sardar", it seems like same obsession as Mushi had during his regime. Pakistan's and Balochistan's problems are not due to any Sardari system, they are due to indian sponsored terrorism, and most of the terrorists in balochistan have communist ideology not any kind of "sardar" ideology.

but what about the touted fake News of Intelligence sharing with Iran which even ISPR had to clarify.

lots of Propaganda going on.

balochistan government should resign i must say
3 front war !!! allied forces !!! Pakistan debt free !!!! Afgani refuges out of Pakistan !!! 3 front will become 1 front ………
What about above , how this sounds ??

Baluch hen yar. hmary log "Indian Agent" shru hojaty. India ne mehengy trained agents to bhejne nahe. Locals he hen after getting instructions from India.

mushkil hai wese is baat ko hazam karna.

dhamki di thi wese soleimani ne

Traffic analysis of all their contacts need to be done, following up on everyone they knew or interacted with that could possibly aided and abetted these attacks need to be studied. Phone records, travel records, bank records, internet records. Follow up monitoring of their home towns and the people they interacted with may help find recruiters of the BLA, and links to their leaders, and locations for weapons.

Follow the money and watch their communications

mushkil hai wese is baat ko hazam karna.

dhamki di thi wese soleimani ne

Soleimani Syria men hai bhai is wakat. Soleimani to US ko bhi roz dhamkian deta hai. He said we'll target terorrorists wherever they're.

A defensive strategy is a strategy of defeat and death. The only way forward is offense. It is just not possible to stop all attacks like these, but it possible to attack and destroy the root cause of all this. It is absolutely shameful that the despite knowing who is behind this, the forces here are not going after the root cause.
May ALLAH Bless you , this is what(in red) I am saying from day one on this forum....

I for India

I for Iran

I for Israel

It's amazing we have bad blood with all " 3 Eyes "

Don't know why but I sense Iranians as well along with Indians.
And to fight masters of all the I's(eyes) "one eye dijal" forces will go from our Pakistan ……… amazing isn't it ?

What is your problem with "sardar", it seems like same obsession as Mushi had during his regime. Pakistan's and Balochistan's problems are not due to any Sardari system, they are due to indian sponsored terrorism, and most of the terrorists in balochistan have communist ideology not any kind of "sardar" ideology.

Good point. We need to respect the local structure that keep the society stable. Local cultures are important, and should not be antagonized unnecessarily.

Soleimani Syria men hai bhai is wakat. Soleimani to US ko bhi roz dhamkian deta hai. He said we'll target terorrorists wherever they're.

yaani aap us waqt tak nahi maanegayn jab tak Iran officially akar ailaan karega.

chalen wo bhi waqt ajaega.

Back
Top Bottom