What's new

PCB ready to host India at neutral venue

Cm' on who wants to see Pakistan vs India in a neutral venue-
Besides- forget Ashes- i think Pakistan vs Bangladesh series will ...........................etc etc........etc............e the series of the year-

I think its the PCB officials who are desperate to host and india vs pak match. Dont you think they seem to be compromising a lot lately?,

I think its the PCB officials who are desperate to host and india vs pak match. Dont you think they seem to be compromising a lot lately?,

No, not only PCB.
Must be millions of indians too as well.

Host as trilateral series involving India, Pakistan,Netherlands/Ireland in Holland or Ireland.

No cricket with Pakistani team...If they win they will say look at weak Veggies ...& if we loose they will call it match Fixing...they never talk a win or a loose with a Sports spirit...u guys should remember that after the last the enmity had increased between both people...

No cricket with Pakistani team...If they win they will say look at weak Veggies ...& if we loose they will call it match Fixing...they never talk a win or a loose with a Sports spirit...u guys should remember that after the last the enmity had increased between both people...

ok so why u played a semi final with them

maybe pakistan lost due to match fixing, is it ok now, and we are not desparate to play with indians, esp not even thinking abt it because of pak westindies series, so take a corner

ok so why u played a semi final with them

maybe pakistan lost due to match fixing, is it ok now, and we are not desparate to play with indians, esp not even thinking abt it because of pak westindies series, so take a corner
I expected pakistani Cricket be matured...but after the match hearing Afridis comments i understood that he is just like u...

I expected pakistani Cricket be matured...but after the match hearing Afridis comments i understood that he is just like u...

yes we all pakistanis are alike, if u have a problem, go cry and complain to icc

yes we all pakistanis are alike, if u have a problem, go cry and complain to icc
Why should we complain when we can stop playing with such people...but surely & thankfully all Pakistanis are not alike atleast they are not like u...all of this is my Personal opinion so PLZZ dont bring My country in it...

Why should we complain when we can stop playing with such people...but surely & thankfully all Pakistanis are not alike atleast they are not like u...all of this is my Personal opinion so PLZZ dont bring My country in it...

yeah stop playing is there only one cricket team that we are so desparately to play with, as i say we have a hectic schedule ahead, we dont damn care about indian matches for now

yeah stop playing is there only one cricket team that we are so desparately to play with, as i say we have a hectic schedule ahead, we dont damn care about indian matches for now
I wish ur team best of Luck...

presently india is the main financial force of international cricket. They r dictating to all the cricket boards and players ( IPL dollars ). So PCB also has to listen.
However how much they have to listen or want to listen they have to decide according to the situation.

Back
Top Bottom