What's new

PDF Color Scheme

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't mean to be mean, but I have to vent.

This forum looks straight ugly

The functions are retarded.

At least with the other layout, it looked professional.

Sigh.

@WebMaster - critical bug report for defence.pk/forums detected just now, when replying to one of my own messages, to enhance it; https://defence.pk/threads/a-divided-nation-peace-or-war-with-taliban.279038/page-11#post-4915229 shows all previous versions of the thread I was replying to. Please AT LEAST check if users can now post the version history of any other member's post by replying to it ;), and i'd appreciate you editing that post I linked here to get rid of the old version in it, when you've read this message. Or skip straight to the bugfixing of this bug and the other items on ur long todolist, i'll do it myself sometime later then..

I don't mean to be mean, but I have to vent.

This forum looks straight ugly

The functions are retarded.

At least with the other layout, it looked professional.

Sigh.

cut the guy(s (and girl(s)?) doing this at no cost to you for you some slack.

webhacking an app you didn't write yourself can be a lot harder than a guy of your intelligence level can handle or even endure to try for long..

cut the guy(s (and girl(s)?) doing this at no cost to you for you some slack.

webhacking an app you didn't write yourself can be a lot harder than a guy of your intelligence level can handle or even endure to try for long..

Listen nerd. What you are trying to do with the forum has been done before, and that too unsuccessfully. I've been around for a while, and although I can understand the massiveness of the project, I reserve my right to protest the change.

And :lol:

You nub, you think I don't know what 'webhacking' is. Is this a new term you came up with? LOL.

@WebMaster - critical bug report for defence.pk/forums detected just now, when replying to one of my own messages, to enhance it; https://defence.pk/threads/a-divided-nation-peace-or-war-with-taliban.279038/page-11#post-4915229 shows all previous versions of the thread I was replying to. Please AT LEAST check if users can now post the version history of any other member's post by replying to it ;), and i'd appreciate you editing that post I linked here to get rid of the old version in it, when you've read this message. Or skip straight to the bugfixing of this bug and the other items on ur long todolist, i'll do it myself sometime later then..
I don't understand. Screen shot?

@WebMaster, Sir is this the final version of the site, or are you going to add anything new?

Please add the older color design it was awesome.

How does mention not work?

Discard button to do what?

Will have to check on save button issue.
I mentioned you in few posts but you did not respond, as others were saying it does not work I thought it still does not work.

Discard button to remove the text typed and remove the drafts, we had this in the older forum. Now we have to select the whole text, delete and then save that draft. Other wise it keeps showing up on all the devices.

I mentioned you in few posts but you did not respond, as others were saying it does not work I thought it still does not work.

Discard button to remove the text typed and remove the drafts, we had this in the older forum. Now we have to select the whole text, delete and then save that draft. Other wise it keeps showing up on all the devices.

Ok i will check on that.

I didn't reply cause i can't reply to everyone...things that concern me i ask for info, other stuff i probably know already or working on it.

Ok i will check on that.

I didn't reply cause i can't reply to everyone...things that concern me i ask for info, other stuff i probably know already or working on it.
Ok, I reported the same issue mentioning you and did not get a response. And after quoting you did :D

Thanks Webby!

I am beginning to like the new look more and more .... Just a few more tweaks.

I am luving the new DISLIKE option.....lol.
And also the whole new bunch of LIKE system.

guys what happened to like system, this new one looks like kindergarten paintings..cookie and lollipop reward in a military forum.:what:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom