What's new

PDF Color Scheme

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see I can now comment on a thread only to have my commenting privileges selectively removed ("you have insufficient privileges for this thread") without explanation. That leaves the other commenters who expect an answer from me in the lurch, doesn't it? Do they at least get a message that I've been removed?

Everyone gets that mesg when a thread is closed by mods instead of the message that this thread is closed . Nothing specific to you

i love new theme and style of PDF.... wao now it runs smoothly in smartphones as well.... great and salute to PDF all team working day and night.... great work fellas

@WebMaster @Aeronaut @jaibi @Oscar @nuclearpak Please guys mention thing is not clear If I mention some one I am not clear weather I was able to mention him successful or not so please change that and when some one mentions some one the name should have dark blue or dark green color on post

Well, Zarvy, you were successful in mentioning here :) I notice that a box appears with the user names if you've done it correct but tech guys are better to help you over there.

@WebMaster @Aeronaut @jaibi @Oscar @nuclearpak Please guys mention thing is not clear If I mention some one I am not clear weather I was able to mention him successful or not so please change that and when some one mentions some one the name should have dark blue or dark green color on post

why this change happens ? previous version was not bad either .

Well, Zarvy, you were successful in mentioning here :) I notice that a box appears with the user names if you've done it correct but tech guys are better to help you over there.
But the person should be clear Sir that is why I have given the suggestion Sir I hope @WebMaster will do it

Can we make it a 'perman-ban'-able offense for Newbies to troll on PDF.I mean if you start they career that way what good can we expect from them?

All video codes have been converted into videos. Same with mentions..

Let me know if there is a post which has a video code (youtube, facebook) that has not been converted and i will fix it.

All video codes have been converted into videos. Same with mentions..

Let me know if there is a post which has a video code (youtube, facebook) that has not been converted and i will fix it.

When will you lift the character limits from Signatures

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom