What's new

PDF Color Scheme

Status
Not open for further replies.
New look is not bad, but i noticed that all letters for example from Serbian alphabet are fucked up. At least in my previous posts. Instead of "č" for example i now have "č". And where are tabs like 'my posts' and 'my threads' ?

New look is not bad !?

colors are shit !!! :eek:

Oh bhai listen very carefully.
You want me to fill up your database,I am here-
you want me to write stuff for you,I am here.
You need a brother to discuss you problems and support,I am here.
But slav defence is not available for any sort of pin pointing and frustration.I remained silent and tolerated it for a long time,butt not anymore-
Decide for yourself-

New look is not bad !?

colors are shit !!! :eek:

Colors might be better, but new look is not bad in my opinion. Some people will like it, some won't. I really dont give a crap about colors, for me it's important that forum is user friendly and functional.

Oh bhai listen very carefully.
You want me to fill up your database,I am here-
you want me to write stuff for you,I am here.
You need a brother to discuss you problems and support,I am here.
But slav defence is not available for any sort of pin pointing and frustration.I remained silent and tolerated it for a long time,butt not anymore-
Decide for yourself-

Acha baba. Yakeen karo ab ney mazak karun ga. Sorry. Choro na.

yeh kya ho gaya hai PDF ko....@webby saara mazaa kirkira ho gaya hai.

@WebMaster > I know it will take some time before the forum is back to normal and our thanks, posts are restored.

I, however, have a humble suggestion that this is the right time to take harsh actions against trolls

Take hard action against Hafizz, Cirr, Icewolf, Hong Wu, RazPak etc. They flood PDF with nonsense threads

Indian Users here are the BIGGEST TROLLs around and they should be taken care of by the MODs.

The new look is horrible! I personally have not used other forums just because of their looks. Now, you change the forum look and got this ugly, disturbing one. It is hard to follow the posts and find the latest posts as well. What is wrong with you @WebMaster ? Do you intend to lose the users with this new look? I do not know how the final look will be but I do not think that can replace the old look!

For the 100th time. This is NOT the final look

Whatever you do, please keep the "Recent Posts" section.

Pakistan flag has become :pakistan: from
Pakistan.gif

spank @WebMaster

sanu chittar mara si

sanu ki karan :mad:

sanu smiley nafrat kiya si

:);):(:mad::cool::cool::p:D:eek::oops::rolleyes:o_O:);):(:mad::cool::cool::p:D:eek::oops::rolleyes:o_O:);):(:mad::cool::cool::p:D:eek::oops::rolleyes:o_O:);):(:mad::cool::cool::p:D:eek::oops::rolleyes:o_O:);):(:mad::cool::cool::p:D:eek::oops::rolleyes:o_O:);):(:mad::cool::cool::p:D:eek::oops::rolleyes:o_O:);):(:mad::cool::cool::p:D:eek::oops::rolleyes:o_O:);):(:mad::cool::cool::p:D:eek::oops::rolleyes:o_O

@WebMaster why posting the link don't display the headline automatically.

yeh chaval kis nai mari hai??

ager chahoon tu naqsha kheench ker alfaz mai rakhdoon,
mager teray taqayyul se fuzun ter woh nazara!
---------------------------------------
On topic, still haven't seen 'my blog' section.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom