What's new

PDF - Is it Pakistani or American website?

My dear friends, I had read that it was an American financed project that is why I was asking.

It is interesting to observe that PDF being hosted or financed by USA
dLfPsSw.png

I’m convinced now that a ‘Muhajir’ girl dumped you and you’ve been scarred for life.

🤮 I'd rather you get me an Israeli woman for a relationship. I'll be happier than that rather than go anywhere near the average Muhajir woman.

But on a serious note, if Muhajirs hate Pakistan so much, they should just leave.

PDF shows that the Establishment is a humanitarian organization and believes in Freedom of Expression.

All of you sheeps are allowed to mehehehe mehehehe here.

That's what it seems so. Which is fine, I guess, but insulting Pakistanis will result in insulting back I guess. I also like the policy of no theological topics.

Last edited:
I wouldn't be surprised.

The amount of Anti Pakistan sentiments that float around here would be enough to get certain people on this forum a life time software update if Pakistan was in charge.

Its web address is linked to Pakistan, but that doesn't necessarily mean that it's the server host.

Large server hosts, likely Nevada, is where a bulk of the world's network traffic stems from and is hosted in. I have never had trouble with connection on this website, so It is likely that it is hosted on an American based server of some sort- most Pakistani servers are crap at best

My dear friends, I had read that it was an American financed project that is why I was asking.
And where did you read that in Dawn or Jang or heard it on geo… government funded lifafa publications..

The funny thing is civilians have this idea that PDF is a military project and done to know the pulse of the nation, and portray military in the best possible ways.

Army brass must be thinking it's a civilian project, with softcorner for the army, a voluntarily ex armymen project maybe.

This is simply a business startup kind and must be earning good with the anonymous members and the site whereabouts.

The bigger the online traffic, the bigger the bucks, reason for pandering to indians, they are a big chunk.

Bajwa and his tony generals sold the army and country to corrupt killer Nawaz/zardari with backing from his step-dad Modi.

It is not about IK but Pakistan, but the fact is we only know less than 10% of what Bajwa did behind IK's back but IK is still being loyal to the Army despite cutting off ties with them.

If you have any ounce of self-respect, you would not sell your mother, and loyalty to country is bigger than mother/father.

Hate is a small word, If I was a 16 years old, I would have pooped on Bajwa's picture and post it on social media everyday. repeat that with his slave generals. rofl.

🤮 I'd rather you get me an Israeli woman for a relationship. I'll be happier than that rather than go anywhere near the average Muhajir woman.

But on a serious note, if Muhajirs hate Pakistan so much, they should just leave.
They made local Sindhis a minority in their own cities.

What makes you think that they will leave on their own?

Back
Top Bottom