What's new

PDF members you want to meet in person

Anyone who enjoys good beer and wants to go hunt my favorite game.... no no not the salafists...... :rofl:

Too many dudes to name... so I won't name any of you.... you all know very well, as I have only two modes... like or dislike... :P

But in reality, just zeezuuuuuuuuu... :smitten:

@ZYXW, aurat, what apple pie is @Dillinger talking about???? :pissed:

Last edited by a moderator:
:cry: :cray:
Very emotional Bhai
if Allah Subhan ' Ta'allah permits I will make a journey to Saudia. it will be intensely emotional journey. I have spent the best time of my life there. I was there when the 2nd channel was started and the new Riyadh terminal was finished that looked like a Jewel.

maybe I will be enjoying the Arabian dishes more like the Yemani daal which as a kid I didnt really like.
I have some family members in Ryadh.

so we can meet up if you can make a journey there.

wasalam

That would be a show to watch.... I'll take a vacation out of Naswarville, and bring zeeeezuuuu along ..... :pop:

And also i would like to see @Mosamania and the old guy AryanB meeting each other :partay:

LOL

All my fellow Arab members, all of the users I have as friends here, most I have written with here and even some of the Iranian trolls to see if they are real.

But most importantly I want to met @Chai:whistle:

أي و اهديه/ها كاسة شاي و نعناع و علبة شاي :D

أي و اهديه/ها كاسة شاي و نعناع و علبة شاي :D

:laughcry:

She is a remarbable Arabian women from Dhofar after speaking with her. Interested to know if she ever went to Japan as she said.

Yes, I am a bachelor. Must marry soon.:cheesy:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom