What's new

PDF members you want to meet in person

@Hyperion To see if such things exist and to solve the mystery of ET/Aliens living amongst us , once and for all :D

@Dillinger Lets have a party in Middle East with exquisite , exotic and expensive entertainment :lol:
@Armstrong Does he eat that much and weighs 150 pounds ? :P

@Marshmallow See if she's so innocent , as we are led to believe :D

@Talon My respects always , for having such knowledge of religion and the genetics :)

@ZYXW Weird , eh ? :rofl:

@Slav Defence Well he's a nice friend and from my tribe :D

@Oscar Impressed , enough said !

@Major Sam For him being at my future destination .

@S.U.R.B. For his help , assistance and valuable advice ! :)

@hinduguy @Ayush @Mosamania @Yzd Khalifa @Serpentine @Hermione G @DESERT FIGHTER @Mamba

Last edited by a moderator:
@Hyperion To see if such things exist and to solve the mystery of ET/Aliens living amongst us , once and for all :D

@Dillinger Lets have a party in Middle East with exquisite , exotic and expensive entertainment :lol:
@Armstrong Does he eat that much and weighs 150 pounds ? :P

@Marshmallow See if she's so innocent , as we are led to believe :D

@Talon My respects always , for having such knowledge of religion and the genetics :)

@ZYXW Weird , eh ? :rofl:

@Slav Defence Well he's a nice friend and from my tribe :D

@Oscar Impressed , enough said !

@Major Sam For him being at my future destination .

@S.U.R.B. For his help , assistance and valuable advice ! :)

@hinduguy @Ayush @Mosamania @Yzd Khalifa @Serpentine @Hermione G @DESERT FIGHTER @Mamba

u forgot our bihari connection :kiss3:

I am partial towards the young ladies from Pakistan including @ZYXW @Talon and @Marshmallow @Mirzay @Spring Onion and the reason is they are kind and gentle towards me and they have a lot of CLASS.

For my Male buddies on PDF I would have to name @Armstrong @PWFI @Hyperion @Yzd Khalifa @al-Hasani @Arabian Legend @JUBA @kalu_miah @chauvunist @Patriots @Dillinger (fellow Munshi or bean counter) @jayron @Major Sam @Slav Defence @American Pakistani @SHAMK9 @AUz @Jazzbot @mafiya @Stealth @MBI Munshi @Umair Nawaz @RescueRanger @474474 @HRK @RazPaK @Pakhtoon @L@eeq @farhan_9909 @meral @TOPGUN @DESERT FIGHTER @Alpha 1 @Pak47 @pk_baloch @MastanKhan @Silverblaze @Argus Panoptes @rustam90789 @JonAsad @genmirajborgza786 @That Guy @Secur @qamar1990 @pak-marine @GHOST RIDER @Azizam @Jessica_L @Green Angel @Evil Flare @hunter_hunted @RAMPAGE @asad71 @Luffy 500 @Saiful Islam @pkuser2k12 @dexter @pakistanitarzan @Devil Soul @LoveIcon @RangerPK @truthseer @Ulla @A.Rafay @wasm95 @DarkPrince @Leader @Guynextdoor2 @sur @tesla @Sinan @cirr @hasnain0099 @jehanzeb.akhtar @AUSTERLITZ @mr42O @Pak-one [MENTION=145581]Hermione G[/MENTION] @Aeronaut @iPhone @RazorMC @Abu Zolfiqar @muse @nuclearpak @TruthSeeker @arushbhai @Jungibaaz @revojam @Chak Bamu @Developereo @p(-)0ENiX @Al Bhatti @Zarvan @balixd and numerous others.

Also not to forget my Chinese brothers @shuttler @beijingwalker @rcrmj @Kiss_of_the_Dragon @HongWu @ChineseTiger1986 @ChengDao and many others.

Turkish Brother @Neptune @Sinan @T-123456

Indian friends @Contrarian @Ayush @third eye @Aka123 @Cherokee

Also @BLACKEAGLE @MooshMoosh @Hazzy997

and BD friends @eastwatch @BD Ranger @BDforever @aazidane @Md Akmal @animelive

And @Mamba , Here is looking at you Kid.... :P

Ya khudaya... za kho jenaye yam....I am a girl bro....:D Anyways thanks for remembering me..:)

Shukriya biradar (brother)....:P hehe

Back
Top Bottom