What's new

PDF Opinion polls on 2014 election

Who do you want as P.M of India for 2014

• Total voters
Give absolute majority to any single party, I am only interested in Foreign policy, Defence and strategic studies which most probably do not change with the change of Govt.

Not really.. It will just ensure COngress does not come to power for atleast a decade... :)

Either way.. it's going to be a hard work for congress to come back to power anytime soon. Their significance is eroding in states one by one. Their brand of politics has gone past it's sell by date, unless they bring in some drastic changes to the way the operate & conduct their politics.

Modi konse election may defeat hua ? o_O

I assume my post wasn't clear to you. Let me try and phrase that again.

Modi stooges are already coming up with excuses (AAP, Kejriwal etc.) anticipating Modi's failure to be next PM after the forthcoming elections.

Hope this clarified my earlier post.

If congress declares RG as a candidate, things will get weird.

Congress' only chance is to declare Priyanka as the PM candidate!

Modi stooges are already coming up with excuses (AAP, Kejriwal etc.) anticipating Modi's failure to be next PM after the forthcoming elections.

So you made a point based on an assumption that Modi supporters assume his failure in elections ?
You are trying to hard :lol:

Don't think that's gonna work. The only acceptable solution would have been RG in a sonia like position and someone like Chiddu in PM position. But with presidential style, personality dominant campaigns launched by BJP and AAP, that formula will not work. So they need to present a 'personality' and both RG and Priyanka are too weak to draw people. Won't be surprised if a Delhi like situation comes up at the centre now that the AAP has decided to go 'national'. I suspect 2014 will finally end dynastyism in congress as they retool their party to remain relevant.

So you made a point based on an assumption that Modi supporters assume his failure in elections ?
You are trying to hard :lol:

You can't deny that Modi is considered a lot less promising than AAP now? Did you notice that all his 'big moves' are being ignored, including the reinduction of Yeddy?

Where is Jayalalitha?? :angry: Missing Mulayam and Lalu too!

On a serious note. I dont think you will bank on Modi as only PM candidate for BJP.. If BJP cannot acquire majority and needed support from some other parties.. They might have to name any other guy as compromise :D :D

are you trolling or serious??? :lol:

Where is Jayalalitha?? :angry: Missing Mulayam and Lalu too!

On a serious note. I dont think you will bank on Modi as only PM candidate for BJP.. If BJP cannot acquire majority and needed support from some other parties.. They might have to name any other guy as compromise :D :D

I think Jaitley is counting on that being no.2 of Modi for the moment ... Modi himself might anoint Jaitley to be PM if they don't get enough seats...

Honestly..i would not mind if Jayalalitha became P.M

Back
Top Bottom