What's new

PDF was blocked on August 20, 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
PDF is a responsible website whose staff and top brass adhere to international law.

with that said, i utilize my right to state quite openly that india is fool-hardy for blaming everything on Pakistan. To implicate Pakistan for a purely domestic political phenomenon of hindustan is laugh-worthy at best and truly exposes the obsession and paranoia they have towards us especially when it comes to every little evil and misdeed taking place over there

curiously, it's Bengalis who are being targeted indiscriminately....the same people they once felt "humanitarian" towards when it best suited them. All that coming back to bite them.

hope the situation stabilizes and targeted physical and verbal attacks against Bengali Muslims are ceased...our Foreign Office and UN Permanent Representative should make this clear.

Please extend the same courtesy to rampant killing of minorities in your nation too.

I kept getting messaged that the server is doing some "DDOS attack check" on my browser and iw ill be redirected in 5 seconds...

Probably PDF came under DDOS attack,thats why.

same with me

Please extend the same courtesy to rampant killing of minorities in your nation too.

NGOs and civil society as well as media/talk shows are addressing these issues quite openly......the govt. is busy just surviving day to day.

however your attempt to deflect the topic is a failed one

NGOs and civil society as well as media/talk shows are addressing these issues quite openly......the govt. is busy just surviving day to day.

however your attempt to deflect the topic is a failed one

And in India are these issues are state sponsored??... maturity of "civil society" and it's prowess in India is miles ahead, and are being handled in it's rightful method. Pakistan is not the representative of Indian muslim, or the so called "umah" and we are more than capable to handle our muslim's issues and grievances. So please keep your foreign office agendas devoted to your own problems.

I wasn't able to excess PDF either today ! It opened up a page saying something to the effect of 'PDF is offline and that this page is a snapshot because PDF is registered with such and such service' - or something like that !
me too. I am from China.

No need to give certain individual attentions, its all crap propaganda by the owners to earn a few clicks by associating us to be ISI run organization. ***** bhook te hein, onki koi nahi sunta. :D

P.D.F. takes down stuff they don't like ALL THE TIME !!! Check out the deleted threads in the 'World Affairs' forum. PLEASE !!!:rofl:

Removing offtopic content isn't the same as editorializing where opinions are managed. PDF is designed to discuss only certain subject matters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom