What's new

PDM challenging hosting of OIC Conference

1647702640513.png

1647702688842.png

Who the hell are you to call anyone traitor the opposition has the given numbers everyone in the Pakistan Knows that
A Meteor gonna strike the Earth if OIC is delayed and managed after no confidence motion?

Voter ko izzat do! Plus this is an open forum. Don't like my post, use the damn ignore button!

He's threatening the State with consequences if OIC goes through lmao. Doesn't get any much clearer than this.
You can either go and read/listen to the whole thing or continue with a selected post to forward your own agenda. It is your choice.

If you want the truth, go and listen to the entire 20-30 seconds of that sentence. It's not like I would defend someone from the PPP but truth is truth.

I think the day Zardari /Sharif clans leaves this world (after a loooooong painful sickens where he cant speak, move or even eat), should be declared as official day of celebration in Pakistan.

As a common citizen of Pakistan, I dont care who is in power, as long as we dont hear much from them and they just do their freaking job. And they dont open whole sale corruption like these corrupt Zardaris or Sharifs. They are curse on Pakistan!

I hope I will be able to see that day in my lifetime!

PS: Add "Maal Lau Na" Fazlu to that list!

Mian Chunnu representative should first be allowed to speak in the parliament and to the OIC.

It’s like when you really have to go to the washroom and you can’t wait…..

PDM lost the game when the members were revealed. Now either some of these members now will come back out of embarrassment or they worry that someone might buy their members too……. After all they declared the season for horse trading….

They want to move as soon as possible in case they leak in public….

You can either go and read/listen to the whole thing or continue with a selected post to forward your own agenda. It is your choice.

If you want the truth, go and listen to the entire 20-30 seconds of that sentence. It's not like I would defend someone from the PPP but truth is truth.

I have seen the clip and i am a bit shocked.

Refer to the video clip in tweet below, around 4:25, exact words of Bilawal are "Hum dekhtay hain aap ka OIC conference kaisay hota hay"

??? Like who is he? is a foreign national ?

Pakistan is hosting OIC conference. Every Pakistani should own it and be proud of it. What's this "aap ka OIC" ?

OR only excuse i can think of for Bilawal is that he thinks OIC is something like a PTI event, otherwise he is not even pretending to be a Pakistani politician.

All these corrupt tola exist only because of establishment. This is establishment who is the guardian of this corrupt rotten system where these traitors come on tv and threaten the state of Pak openly.

There was ray of hope that Pak would be freed from this corrupt tola when RS was army chief but then Bajwa came who is actually part of this tola too.

You can choose to defend the indefensible. Lets agree to disagree.

Lol Mach Jail is going to be cleaned for people like you for following the steps of imran Khan converting democracy of this country into an abusing contest
Calling the clown show put up by PDM parties for the past 3 decades as democracy is an abuse in on itself.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom