What's new

PDM is hoping for the army to impose Martial Law

Savak

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
They have lost the political battle and street power battle against pti. They secretly want Bajwa to rescue them from IK and the only way possible is for the army to impose martial law.

1661132715697.png

That’s what it looks like. PDM wants to play the martyr card again. If traitor Bajwa and his cronies impose Martial law, PDM will openly revolt against army.

I don’t expect anything good from Bajwa , I pray people in forces revolt against him and remove him. Open revolt won’t be good for the country, but maybe sending a black vego could do the trick.

I think the Establishment are pulling strings of PDM, Army wants to come back in power and they are afraid of a powerful civilian leader, I have no doubt Army can use Terrorism and Political crackdown to create more Chaos in country, so they have a justification for coup.

That’s what it looks like. PDM wants to play the martyr card again. If traitor Bajwa and his cronies impose Martial law, PDM will openly revolt against army.

I don’t expect anything good from Bajwa , I pray people in forces revolt against him and remove him. Open revolt won’t be good for the country, but maybe sending a black vego could do the trick.

Unfortunately the entire military command is in cahoots.... It's one big Property Dealers Mafia.

I think the Establishment are pulling strings of PDM, Army wants to come back in power and they are afraid of a powerful civilian leader, I have no doubt Army can use Terrorism and Political crackdown to create more Chaos in country, so they have a justification for coup.

Of course it's the military.... They are guiding PDM and other institutions to do the unprecedented things they are doing... PDM on its own are cowards... The military is the brains and the PDM are the enforcers (muscle)....

Good cop; bad cop.

No chance of bjwa martial law.
It will cause biggest division in the army.
Who in the chain of command accept it?
Three months to retire and bajra gets automatic 2 years extension.

Won't happen. Army knows that will unite all parties against them. They won't let that happen.

What makes you think that we are not under a marshal law right now? The political marshal law is the new form of it, deal with it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom