What's new

PDM National Assembly snatches overseas voting rights and electronic machines

Seems like a failure of pti…..is this why he called off the match?
Its a win for pmln and ppp so they can rig elections again
Really disappointed, ik has sold out cheaply yet again….
Back to ghulami folks, film over
If nothing happens in 6 days then it's back to the future.

Overseas Pakistanis are expected to stop sending remittances.
If they are smart halt remittances for a month or two and see what happens 🤔

Its not really matter if the likes of someone like Gen Shamshad, or Gen Azhar Abbas has chances to become next coas…….we are screwed.

I am not sending a dime to Pakistan so long as these Jokers are in power...spread the word and don't send any remittances.

Won't happen. With inflation, families will need more support from abroad, and therefore remittances will likely remain stable.

If they are smart halt remittances for a month or two and see what happens 🤔

Please see the above.

Part of thr deal yesterday

PDM will pass its legislation while PTI will get its election

Perhaps ….

Realistically even EVM we’re allowed i don’t thing they could be ready by oct

It would make more sense for PDM to first appoint a friendly replacement for the current army chief. I think this could have been a key motivation for PDM to take the government despite the economic challenges and the short term left for Imran. No elections until this is achieved. Possibly bring Nawaz home as well :undecided:

And have a Bollywood happy ending?

In your wet dreams

Perhaps ….

Realistically even EVM we’re allowed i don’t thing they could be ready by oct
true as initially it was plan to only be used in few constituencies, and by 2028 for whole Pakistan, so its not that big of a deal. But voting rights of our fellow oversea Pakistan is but i guess our establishment dont want to give full power to any party right now and would much rather see this ship burn.

Imran Khan never accepted this

he only asked for new elections that's it..

> Overseas voting rights / and EVM should have been on the table too..
> Bajwa and Co. should have resigned
> New election commissioner etc..

the above was the bare minimum, these scum committed treason, if we went by the popular voice amongst Pakistanis then no doubt we'd all pretty much agree a noose around their necks should have been the bare minimum ..
IK is just too soft.. and the nation will have to pay for his demeanor

Last edited:
Corrupt evil bastards these PDM are... Supreme court should be approached and before elections this needs to be overturned as last min legislature cannot be used before elections

Won't happen. With inflation, families will need more support from abroad, and therefore remittances will likely remain stable.
Luxury remittance can be stopped, but i agree can't stop completely. Especially with joblessness, people at home are dependent on overseas income.

Great idea we overseas should stop sending remittances until this gangster imported government collapses.

> so over seas Pakistanis - no vote (bcos they know they will never vote for these thugs)

> EVM - cos they know they cant cheat., then they lose.

Can Supreme Court over turn this?

Today in the National Assembly of Pakistan, the N-League PPP has done injustice.
The Pakistanis abroad have been deprived of the right to vote.
These Pakistanis send 30 billion dollar annually from their hard earned money.

true as initially it was plan to only be used in few constituencies, and by 2028 for whole Pakistan, so its not that big of a deal. But voting rights of our fellow oversea Pakistan is but i guess our establishment dont want to give full power to any party right now and would much rather see this ship burn.

That is what concerns me , dispite IK overwhelming popularity It many not be enough to have 2/3 majority to push through necessary reforms such as the 18th amendment

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom