What's new

Peace between Afghanistan and Pakistan

RangerPK

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Discuss how we can have peace between Afghanistan and Pakistan.

Please keep it relivant to the topic.

Allah knows best, if I said anything wrong, I hope he forgives me and have mercy on me.

Block transit of India, through Pakistani land and air.

afghanistan needs accept the reality of durand line...Thats the core problem,pak most prob wont compromise on durand line so afg has to accept it.Thats the first step that is desperately needed

First and foremost, it is extremely important to keep in mind that the terrorists are working against our peace efforts on both sides of the border. They are causing chaos and turmoil on both lands. The point is that Afghanistan, Pakistan and U.S. are fighting a common war, and making common sacrifices. We are not undermining the seriousness of the recent cross border skirmishes between Pakistan and Afghanistan. We are simply signifying the importance of ironing out the differences for the sake of making the region safer. The terrorists would certainly love to see both nations remain stuck in their differences for the sake of furthering their dangerous agenda. Do we really want them to gain an edge and wash away all the sacrifices we’ve made in combating terrorism? Of course not! It only makes sense to seek peace and combine our strength against those who pose a threat to the safety of the region.

Ali Khan
DET, United States Central Command
U.S. Central Command

We really have to take emotions out of here and work together and that is the only way peace with come to both of our countries. Let us stay away from blame game and work towards lasting peace.

Back
Top Bottom