What's new

Pemra slaps ban on TV channels from airing Imran’s press conferences

Chairman Pakistan Electronic Media and Regulatory Authority (Pemra) told that he has not issued ban and in the end Government took back the order.
It is cleared now, that other authority is running the country. You know who is... Very Sad.

In the presence of social media its useless.
i was watching imran khan speech on bol tv on youtube,
but when he mentioned just millitary name "pak fauj" or similar words, bol news mute his voice, and then delayed appear and live transmission disappear, i have heared, all news tv channels did same for fear of ban i think

Last edited:
It just tells you the type of people we have running this country.
This ban will only impact boomers who cant operate smartphones
An absolute majority of young people including poor people have access to internet and use youtube

i was watching imran khan speech on bol tv on youtube,
but when he mentioned just millitary name "pak fauj" or similar words, bol news mute his voice, and then delayed appear and live transmission disappear, i have heared, all news tv channels did same for fear of ban i think
I prefer using Naya Pakistan or PTI feed for his speeches as they have no compulsion to ban them and this is partially a reason why I do think future of journalism in Pakistan is online

An absolute majority of young people including poor people have access to internet and use youtube

I prefer using Naya Pakistan or PTI feed for his speeches as they have no compulsion to ban them and this is partially a reason why I do think future of journalism in Pakistan is online
Bawa ji ..what's happening at Faizabad ... ?

I think pdm govt is behind it, since they control Islamabad and pemra

They can’t control nudity in ads but quick to ban pti. Tells u their fucking heads r firmly in their arses

Exactly, even the donkey cart owner in Pakistan is carrying two smartphones. I hung my head in shame as an overseas Pakistani only had one.
My father's reaction was funny when he saw this; he said, eh sada to vi aga nikal gai. 😂

Last edited:
Exactly, even the donkey cart owner in Pakistan is carrying two smartphones. I hung my head in shame as an overseas Pakistan only had one.
My father's reaction was funny when he saw this; he said, eh sada to vi aga nikal gai. 😂
Bro these days nowhere is safe in pak…..let alone carrying 2 expensive phones
Can you imagine a smalltime barber wanted to buy my small iphone SE (first generation from 2016 model) when i barely took it out to check a text.

People r very ‘taiz’ in Pak….. they know their phones and they know iphones too even if can’t afford.
Big phone sizes are indeed a problem to carry them around, hence i find the SE or mini the best…..
Even bikes are being stolen these days In pk, crazy inflation

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom