What's new

Penguin made brigadier in Norway, inspects troops

since when they got "genes" of saudi royalty ?

He'll be the only one fighting if Germany comes back again.Or was that Denmark ?

If I remember correctly the Norwegians gave more of a resistance whereas Denmark fell within 6-7 hours. Geography probably helped the Norwegians though with their mountains and fjords. Denmark is flat and pretty indefensible against sheer numbers.

Sorry, I was busy visiting on location and inspecting the troops.

If I remember correctly the Norwegians gave more of a resistance whereas Denmark fell within 6-7 hours. Geography probably helped the Norwegians though with their mountains and fjords. Denmark is flat and pretty indefensible against sheer numbers.
Norway received UK troops. Denmark stood alone.
Norway was invaded by sea (> mountain and infanctry troops), Danmark overland (from Germany directly > Panzers)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Weserübung#Invasion_of_Norway

Sorry, I was busy visiting on location and inspecting the troops.

Haha!

Norway received UK troops. Denmark stood alone.
Norway was invaded by sea (> mountain and infanctry troops), Danmark overland (from Germany directly > Panzers)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Weserübung#Invasion_of_Norway

Thanks for the info. BTW do you know exactly why the Germans never thought about invading Sweden. I mean Sweden gave them military access but you can block off the Baltic easier through the Öresund than through Skagerrak. Controlling Sweden and Denmark should have been enough to stop Western aid to the Russians.

Last edited:
Thanks for the info. BTW do you know exactly why the Germans never thought about invading Sweden. I mean Sweden gave them military access but you can block off the Baltic easier through the Öresund than through Skagerrak. Controlling Sweden and Denmark should have been enough to stop Western aid to the Russians.
upload_2016-8-23_18-18-59.png

upload_2016-8-23_18-19-20.png

upload_2016-8-23_18-28-37.png

Russia supply
upload_2016-8-23_18-30-33.png

upload_2016-8-23_18-29-47.png

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom