What's new

Pentagon: China Working on Upgrades to Top Stealth Fighter, Manned-Unmanned Teaming

Curious, what's your technical and military experience?
Am (ex)USAF, F-111 Cold War then F-16 Desert Storm. After the USAF, I worked for a company, that shall remain unnamed, where I helped designed the field testing of radar avoidance guidance for 'unmanned remotely piloted' vehicles.

Involves him sitting in a nursing home and yelling at the TV.
Considering I debunked 'Chinese physics' regularly on this forum...:enjoy:

Am (ex)USAF, F-111 Cold War then F-16 Desert Storm. After the USAF, I worked for a company, that shall remain unnamed, where I helped designed the field testing of radar avoidance guidance for 'unmanned remotely piloted' vehicles.
So you were a QA technician? And that makes you an expert on geo-strategic and all defence related matters?

So you were a QA technician?
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

And that makes you an expert on geo-strategic and all defence related matters?
Certainly more knowledgeable and insightful on military and technical matters than most here. I debunked fantastic claims, whether they are from Chinese, Russians, or Iranians. I illuminate certain military issues that cannot be found on the internet. I even exposed frauds on this forum.

China already surpassed US in military industrial capacity , in a real war a lack of industrial capacity will doom US as they are not able to replace their attritional losses. Technologically china already proven resilient and far superior than today's USA. The last hold of US supremacy is their submarine forces but even that is neutered by china's numerous deployement of undersea sensors , unmanned underwater drones , CAPTOR mines .. this surprise is what drove the US submarine to flee the chinese waters at flank speed and then hit underwater mountain.

Considering I debunked 'Chinese physics' regularly on this forum...:enjoy:
The only thing you've debunked is the presence of your brain cells.

1698283805000.png

Sucks to see US ahead, ain't it?
Yeah...From 100 yrs to 99 yrs.

Sucks to see your lead erode year by year doesn't it?

Funny you actually believe this with nearly 1,000+ F-35s delivered worldwide, B-21 nearing first flight, and 3 NGAD prototypes having flown 3+ years ago. :lol:

Funny you actually believe this with nearly 1,000+ F-35s delivered worldwide, B-21 nearing first flight, and 3 NGAD prototypes having flown 3+ years ago. :lol:
Oh so basically only 8 years or so? You are so generous.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom