What's new

People Don't Want To Go To China

CIA Mole

Reaction score
Country
United States

1691120801139.png

Who wants to go to terror feudal xi land when they can go to any other country in the world.

In Pakistan everyone want to go to US, Europe and China.

Mostly Pakistanis prefer to work in US, Europe due to Currency.
Mostly Pakistanis prefer China for Education and Tourism.

I do want to go to for second time...maybe 2024?

In Pakistan everyone want to go to US, Europe and China.

Mostly Pakistanis prefer to work in US, Europe due to Currency.
Mostly Pakistanis prefer China for Education and Tourism.
And Indians, suddenly Indians are everywhere in China, last week I went to a small village in the deep mountain and came across a bunch of Indians...

微信图片_20230804160832.png

Would love to visit the city of Atlantis. Unfortunately for me, it just happens to be located in another galaxy.

Thousands running away from the CCP Republic.

I think they are running away as a mark of protest against the Uyghur forced labour taking place there:
Lol, well in reality, Indians can not even dream of

Would love to visit the city of Atlantis. Unfortunately for me, it just happens to be located in another galaxy.
Go to New Orleans, the closest place to Atlantis.

Last edited:

I think they are running away as a mark of protest against the Uyghur forced labour taking place there:
I have seen too many bloody/violent videos/photos about Manipur. But I have never seen any bloody/violent video/photo about Uyghur massacre. All proofs I saw are indirect. Such as pictures about prison, Uyghur crimimals, Chinese police. Don't you feel a little weird that there is no direct proof about millions of people massarcre considering we are living an everyone having camera(phone) age?

Last edited:

China should limit the number of dirty Indians coming to China, or send them to pick cottons in Xinjiang since they are obsessed with "forced labors" in Xinjiang.

I have seen too many bloody videos/photos about Manipur. But I have never seen any bloody/violent video/photo about Uyghur massacre. All proofs I saw are indirct. Such as pictures about prison, Uyghur crimimals, Chinese police. Don't you feel a little weird that there is no direct proof about millions people massarcre considering we are living a everyone having camera(phone) age?
There are some circling on the internet for quite sometime now

微信图片_20230724232422.png

_20230613204001-png.943575

Back
Top Bottom