What's new

People in Punjab, KP to be given free flour in Ramazan: PM Shahbaz Sharif

Reham Khan is on PMLN payroll. Few months ago I happen to be on a dinner table with the guy who is one of the hired lobbyist for PML/PDM here in Washington. He told me, one day he received a phone call from Ishaq Dar to pick up Reham Khan from the Airport and setup her up with the hotel accommodation. He stated, while transporting her from airport to hotel, he decided to probe into Reham-IK relationships and the allegations that Reham being foreign agent. He said, Reham find his question unpleasant but she had no choice because he is providing all the transportation and booked her accommodations. Nonetheless, he said, what he judged from Reham replies that she indeed was setup by a foreign agency before her marriage to IK

Last edited:
Which moron came up with this scheme?

Why couldn't you:

1- Send this equivalent amount to BISP accounts of these people
2- Have the wheat in utility stores and send a message to the people to go there when they get a message
3- Just show up at a utility store and show the code which the store can then verify.

This isn't rocket science. This is what happens when you have Shazia Marri running BISP instead of Sania Nishtar.

Or maybe Shobaz just wanted long lines of free ata with his face plastered on banners to be seen on TV.

The guy was saying 'Mulk main pehli bar itna ata ham muft day rahay hain' as if it was some achievement. Well that back fired.

I remember I was having this convo on this forum before Shahbaz became PM and I was asking if Shahbaz was really so much more competent as compared to Buzdar. And the consensus was that no Shahbaz is actually very competent supposedly.

Well that turned out to be a dud. It’s much more likely in hindsight that the bureaucracy was willing to work under Shahbaz and not so willing under Buzdar.

I remember I was having this convo on this forum before Shahbaz became PM and I was asking if Shahbaz was really so much more competent as compared to Buzdar. And the consensus was that no Shahbaz is actually very competent supposedly.

Well that turned out to be a dud. It’s much more likely in hindsight that the bureaucracy was willing to work under Shahbaz and not so willing under Buzdar.
Tbf it's a coalition government, standing only because of the army, hated by the public, economic crisis, political instability, your FM is not your choice but your brothers, Maryam runs the party not you

no matter how competent, its a natural crapshow you have to feel for the guy

This atta is not good for human consumption. Seem they pickup some very old wheat from Ukraine storage.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom