What's new

People of Pakistan and Japan have centuries old contacts: Japan FM

Dude how the hell Indians were there...dude Pakistanis mostly descend from Aryans mixed with invading tribes from other regions...Indians are mostly Dravidian ..... (other than people in Punjab (i.e 2% of India) and Kashmir ( 1% or less of Indian poppulation)....i.e they descend from ancient African hunting and gathering tribes..and are more closer to Australian Aboriginal people than to Pakistanis..dude get a life seriously !!!

hahahahaahahahaahahahaahahahaaha......loll......(Aryans mixed with invading tribes from other regions)......r u sure...was mixing happen forcefully or with mutual understanding of both parties----pakistani aryans and invading tribes-----
Dude how the hell Indians were there...dude Pakistanis mostly descend from Aryans mixed with invading tribes from other regions...Indians are mostly Dravidian ..... (other than people in Punjab (i.e 2% of India) and Kashmir ( 1% or less of Indian poppulation)....i.e they descend from ancient African hunting and gathering tribes..and are more closer to Australian Aboriginal people than to Pakistanis..dude get a life seriously !!!

Again, indians obsessed with themselves :lol:. The thread has nothing to do with india bharati, so stop bringing india into the topic because AFAIK no one here gives a flying ****.
It has every thing to with us as there were no current Pakistani in Pakistan even 1000 years before . There were Indians at that time . Why dont you feel shame to brag some ones credit :P

TOKYO, April 26 (APP): Pakistan is a beautiful country blessed with a lot historical and cultural assets, including the Indus Valley and Gandhara civilizations. This was stated by Japan’s Foreign Minister, Koichiro Genba, while addressing a reception arranged by Pakistan Embassy in a local hotel here on Thursday to mark the 60th anniversary of establishment of diplomatic relations between Japan and Pakistan. The Japanese Foreign Minister said that the people from the present day Pakistan had centuries old contacts with the people of Japan.

Ghandara is not in pakistan it is in Afganistan. Most people in pakistan are converts whose genes are related to northern India. IVC is in the sindh whose culture is related to dravidians that is south India.

dont know but iranis afghanis and whole pakistan with northern indians(maybe) i think all are aryans....but aryans are from which one of three sons of HAZRAT NUH ALEH SALAM ??? HAAM SAAM OR YAFAS????

Siddharth Gautama was born in Lumbini (modern day Nepal) not Buddha...Buddhism was created by Siddhartha after the liberation from lidfe cycle through meditation and fast (in Bihar,India) he then realised the true end of the sufferings of the human being. Buddhism born in Bodh gaya and then it first got majorly spread in Magadh. Unforyunateky your limit of knowledge depends on the internet, while we Indian have been taught about buddhism since grade one. Infact gautam buddha was a Hindu prince in nepal which was a part of India.

years ago i used to see buses full of Japanese tourists Visiting the Gandhara Buddhist ruins near Taxila...The ancient Budhist University near Taxila..of course now ruins..was of great interest to Japanese tourists...
May be their forefathers used to come there to study?

Ghandara is not in pakistan it is in Afganistan. Most people in pakistan are converts whose genes are related to northern India. IVC is in the sindh whose culture is related to dravidians that is south India.

Ghandara was very much part of Pakistan and eastern parts of Afghanistan.

Map-3.jpg

And what do you mean by Northern India. To us Pakistanis, everything south of Punjab is southern parts of South Asia, and Punjabis make only 3% of India's population. Every Muslim has ancestors who were converts, even people of Mecca.

years ago i used to see buses full of Japanese tourists Visiting the Gandhara Buddhist ruins near Taxila...The ancient Budhist University near Taxila..of course now ruins..was of great interest to Japanese tourists...
May be their forefathers used to come there to study?

Yes. And Taxila is in Punjab, Pakistan...which people seem to always forget.

Keep your undivided india to yourself, indus valley civilization was completely indegenous to Sindh, Pakistan and parts of balochistan.

Actually the Indus Valley Civilization was completely indigenous to Sindh, Punjab, Balochistan, and Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.

519px-Civilt%C3%A0ValleIndoMappa.png

Ghandara was very much part of Pakistan and eastern parts of Afghanistan.

Map-3.jpg

And what do you mean by Northern India. To us Pakistanis, everything south of Punjab is southern parts of South Asia, and Punjabis make only 3% of India's population. Every Muslim has ancestors who were converts, even people of Mecca.

Yes. And Taxila is in Punjab, Pakistan...which people seem to always forget.

Actually the Indus Valley Civilization was completely indigenous to Sindh, Punjab, Balochistan, and Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.

519px-Civilt%C3%A0ValleIndoMappa.png

Why are you so proud of Ghandara which is in Afganistan and IVC whose culture is similar to dravidian. You embraced Islam and destroyed all the ancient culture in your country and today pakistanis are proud to be the decendents of Arabs and cental asian tibes (even though majority are subcontinent people who are converts). Pakistanis are now radicalizing their country and now the new trend is Wahabism with radical islam. I don't see in the near future your government will take care of these ancient civilizations which are related to Hindu and buddist cultures.

Why are you so proud of Ghandara which is in Afganistan and IVC whose culture is similar to dravidian. You embraced Islam and destroyed all the ancient culture in your country and today pakistanis are proud to be the decendents of Arabs and cental asian tibes (even though majority are subcontinent people who are converts). Pakistanis are now radicalizing their country and now the new trend is Wahabism with radical islam. I don't see in the near future your government will take care of these ancient civilizations which are related to Hindu and buddist cultures.

You need to learn how to read a map. Ghandara was more in Pakistan than in Afghanistan.

Map-3.jpg

And yes, our ancestors embraced Islam just like ancestors of people in Middle East, Turkey, Afghanistan, Tajikistan, even some in Hindustan.

There are also Hindu radicals in India don't forget that. The governments of Pakistan always have protected these ancient sites.

Keep being jealous indian :lol:

aww, looks like some has hurt feeling because we don't want to be in their club anymore. :lol:

Seriously man, get off this silly mentality.
If you go back far enough every human civilization has converted from one religion to another.
You Hindus also converted from shamanism (where you worshiped trees and stuff) to Hinduism and everything in between.
The people of Pakistan are proud of their heritage, we are proud of the IVC and we are proud that our fore fathers got enlightened and chose Islam. This is what separates us from Indians.

You have problem with us embracing Islam? Why don't you go tell the japanese why ythey left paganism and became buddhist etC?

Back
Top Bottom