What's new

People who got Computer skills!

Desi,

On step 7
Encircle 'Require my password to log in and decrypt my home folder' OR 2ND option, anyone would do.

Just enter the password you want to use! And type any computer name.

Hey you burning it on cd or USB Drive? Install it directly on USB!!

I am talking about where it says"Click 'Browse' and open the downloaded ISO file".

after you click on step 2 "show me how" enter info like this:

create : usb stick

to create, using windows

DO what I say
->Run the PC in command promt
->go to c:\windows\system32\config
-> copy sam file out of the PC
->decrypt the SAM file using tool SKCLONE....
IF it works let me know
or try to delete the SAM file

Desi watch this -

Problem solved?

Last edited by a moderator:
Problem solved?[/QUOTE]

this video is different. on step 7, i just can't browse the ISO file, because it does not see it.

Ohhhh, i got it, dude, before step 7, i have to download that ubuntu file. i got it. But it will take a lot of time. the file is 690 mb.

Huh? :what:
When you browse the file it does not show??

Last edited:
I am talking about where it says"Click 'Browse' and open the downloaded ISO file".

after you click on step 2 "show me how" enter info like this:

create : usb stick

to create, using windows

use....Universal-USB-Installer-v1.5.9.exe for Ubuntu 10.4 to create a bootable USB stick...run live from it..

Problem solved?

Ohhhh, i got it, dude, before step 7, i have to download that ubuntu file. i got it. But it will take a lot of time. the file is 690 mb.[/QUOTE]

Yes The software size is big
What's your internet speed? 2 mbps?

i got it. But will take a lot of time to first download ubuntu file.

Problem solved?

this video is different. on step 7, i just can't browse the ISO file, because it does not see it.

You would need winrar like programs to open an iso file. OTOH, just burn the image file (.iso) onto a cd/dvd using porgrams like sonic or alcohol 120 or nero (see for 'burn image' option).

Winrar is free to try (includes all options.)

You would need winrar like programs to open an iso file. OTOH, just burn the image file (.iso) onto a cd/dvd using porgrams like sonic or alcohol 120 or nero (see for 'burn image' option).

Winrar is free to try (includes all options.)

Even if i want to make a cd/dvd, still i have to first download ubuntu.

than install it on flash drive or cd'dvd.

Ohhhh, i got it, dude, before step 7, i have to download that ubuntu file. i got it. But it will take a lot of time. the file is 690 mb.

Yes The software size is big
What's your internet speed? 2 mbps?[/QUOTE]

it's 1 mbps.

---------- Post added at 12:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:06 AM ----------

i can use roxio?

Are yar itz simple delete SAM file from c:\windows\system32\config in Command promt

Desi, you can use any software which burns/plays ISO images.
If you already have ISO Image burner software no need to install new one.
yes Roxio will do.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom