What's new

People Will Never Forget ‘Blackened’ Faces Of Those Who Desecrated Monuments For Martyrs

FOOLS_NIGHTMARE

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Those who desecrated the monuments of our martyrs, history will remember them as people with black ink on their faces. The proud people of Pakistan will never forget them.

This was stated by Prime Minister Shehbaz Sharif on Tuesday during his farewell visit to the Army’s General Headquarters (GHQ) in Rawalpindi.

Shehbaz, whose coalition government will go home on August 9, visited the GHQ, where he was received by the Chief of Army Staff General Syed Asim Munir.

Shehbaz met with the GHQ’s Principal Staff Officers (PSOs) and was presented with the Guard of Honour. He later laid a floral wreath at the Yadgar-e-Shuhada (Monument of Martyrs).

A ceremony was organised on this occasion to pay tribute to martyrs and Ghazis at the Army Auditorium. During the event, Shehbaz paid rich tribute to the martyrs, Ghazis and their families for their countless sacrifices and contributions made to the defence of the motherland.

Shehbaz also appreciated the role of the armed forces in protecting the territorial integrity of the country and robustly fighting the menace of terrorism across Pakistan.

“Shuhadas and Ghazis are our pride, and their respect and honour is binding on each Pakistani,” PM Shehbaz began.

“We must never forget that the peace and freedom we enjoy today are due to the ultimate sacrifices rendered by these brave sons of the soil. I salute their families for sacrificing their loved ones for Pakistan.”

He added that it was now their earnest duty to realise the supreme sacrifices of martyrs and Ghazis and turn it into prosperity and well-being for each Pakistani.

He further said that those who resorted to the desecration of the monuments of Shuhada, their faces will remain blackened in the history of this country, and the proud people of Pakistan will never forget them.

Later, the prime minister distributed cheques of Special Financial Assistance to 70 families of martyrs and 30 war veterans who had been wounded in battle (War Wounded Persons). Laptops were also distributed amongst the wards of Shuhada undergoing their academic pursuits.

Those were mostly the light infantry not the proper army
Like FC they are lesser army men
You coksucker just like your coksucking army which can’t win any war. Those men were NLI with more balls than of you dark skinned subhuman Dravidian shitskinned products will ever have or known. Every one of you faujeet coksucker needs to be vanished along with their offsprings.

So monuments are more important than Infantry soldiers?

You coksucker just like your coksucking army which can’t win any war. Those men were NLI with more balls than of you dark skinned subhuman Dravidian shitskinned products will ever have or known. Every one of you faujeet coksucker needs to be vanished along with their offsprings.
Calm down guys he is just deeply sarcastic :lol:

I did watch a nice video about a young lad asking a very simple question to the brave generals
Thats okay punish who ever attacked monuments of martyrs but what about the accountability of officers to left jawans to die in kargil

Last edited:
Those who desecrated the monuments of our martyrs, history will remember them as people with black ink on their faces. The proud people of Pakistan will never forget them.

This was stated by Prime Minister Shehbaz Sharif on Tuesday during his farewell visit to the Army’s General Headquarters (GHQ) in Rawalpindi.

Shehbaz, whose coalition government will go home on August 9, visited the GHQ, where he was received by the Chief of Army Staff General Syed Asim Munir.

Shehbaz met with the GHQ’s Principal Staff Officers (PSOs) and was presented with the Guard of Honour. He later laid a floral wreath at the Yadgar-e-Shuhada (Monument of Martyrs).

A ceremony was organised on this occasion to pay tribute to martyrs and Ghazis at the Army Auditorium. During the event, Shehbaz paid rich tribute to the martyrs, Ghazis and their families for their countless sacrifices and contributions made to the defence of the motherland.

Shehbaz also appreciated the role of the armed forces in protecting the territorial integrity of the country and robustly fighting the menace of terrorism across Pakistan.

“Shuhadas and Ghazis are our pride, and their respect and honour is binding on each Pakistani,” PM Shehbaz began.

“We must never forget that the peace and freedom we enjoy today are due to the ultimate sacrifices rendered by these brave sons of the soil. I salute their families for sacrificing their loved ones for Pakistan.”

He added that it was now their earnest duty to realise the supreme sacrifices of martyrs and Ghazis and turn it into prosperity and well-being for each Pakistani.

He further said that those who resorted to the desecration of the monuments of Shuhada, their faces will remain blackened in the history of this country, and the proud people of Pakistan will never forget them.

Later, the prime minister distributed cheques of Special Financial Assistance to 70 families of martyrs and 30 war veterans who had been wounded in battle (War Wounded Persons). Laptops were also distributed amongst the wards of Shuhada undergoing their academic pursuits.
Chal bay chuttiyye

Those were mostly the light infantry not the proper army
Like FC they are lesser army men
Meaning lesser souls, only a patwari can do a brain fart like this.

Explain to me then why did those light infantry people were left to mercy of Indian army(my army per you) and that only an indian sikh army general who recommended he should get Nishan haider was his body accepted by Great army of Pakistan. People of the light infantry mostly belong to frontier region and their parents and relatives are still very angry how these were discarded as nobodies in Kargil

Ironically his village is just few dozen kms from mine, it's been said that he refused to let go his gun even in death. The place as become magbra these days..

Since u think I am brahmin

I mean surely cocksucking doesnt explain why light infantry was ignored unless you mean we were cocksucking clinton penis. I can assure he isn't gay.

We(indians) only called him because we know they own your(Pakistan)army ***. As soon as we called you accepted all the demands of the Indian army

So monuments are more important than Infantry soldiers?
Yes monuments indicate brownie points and justify BMWs and islands for corps commanders

While infantry men of FC and frontier light infantry are just cannon fodder like Wagner group...human meat grinder..
They don't need weapons night equipment or MRAPs..balochistan insurgent and Taliban care about their men more and better equipped

Facts are facts..these are facts

Last edited:
20 yrs of no equipment for FC and light infantry being ignored in 1998 can mean only two things

1- brownie points
2- we don't care

Otherwise every other army in the World from British army to Americans to srilankans to South Africa to turkey adapted within a year to IEDs and other threats

I doubt we can be more incompetent then srilankan army

Now I am going to be told civilians don't know anything or that MRAPs and equipment is expensive while BMWs are cheap(some how they are cheap only in Pakistan because I can't afford one in USA on half a million salary)

PS
Those who are going to report me for ban
I assure you I fully support Asim munir sahab this was momentarily lapse

Screenshot_20230509_140717_Friendly T.jpg

Back
Top Bottom