What's new

Per capita annual income rises to $1044 in 2012-13

Check the present conversion rate of Indian rupee and USD and what it was 1 year earlier... Cheers.

GDP is always measured by converting the Indian rupee to USD... as the exchange rate of rupee has fallen so is the GDP in terms of USD.

show us any news link.

India gdp is around 1550 dollars and growing at 5 percent rate. Not sure how great forum economists of BD pegged it at 1100 dollars to satisfy their ego. I mean these guys will write just anything, logic and math may take a nap! :lol:

I remember last year when bd gdp was at 800 dollars, they used to claim it would double once base year is revised and exceed Indian gdp. But as usual it just touched 1000 mark and they are now falsifying Indian gdp for the ego boost! :lol:

So right now West Bengal's per capita GDP has been reduced to 835 USD considering present USD/INR conversion rate!!!

BGB should be more careful at the border as pole vaulting may start in massive scale from other side of the border :lol:
Yes we heard news of indians getting electrocuted at border fence.

India gdp is around 1550 dollars and growing at 5 percent rate. Not sure how great forum economists of BD pegged it at 1100 dollars to satisfy their ego. I mean these guys will write just anything, logic and math may take a nap! :lol:

I remember last year when bd gdp was at 800 dollars, they used to claim it would double once base year is revised and exceed Indian gdp. But as usual it just touched 1000 mark and they are now falsifying Indian gdp for the ego boost! :lol:

1. 4.4% not 5% :no:
2. 2011 per capita was $800
3. your $1550 now after 66 years, we are at $1,044 after 42 years. oh year your population logic LOOL

When rupee price falls by around 25% still some delusional Indians are dreaming that their GDP is still the same in terms of USD :lol: .

The following sites is providing GDP and Per Capita GDP of 2012 based on Indian Rupee. Now one just needs to do a basic conversion to see what is the present GDP or per capita GDP in terms of USD...

State Domestic Product of India 2011-12 | State-Wise GDP 2012 | District GDP of India | State-wise Population 2012 | VMW Analytic Services

So mighty West Bengal's per capita GDP in INR is 55222. So with 66-67 Rupee to USD conversion rate it comes 835 USD only :omghaha:

small correction.
Cause the Chinese government force everyone to do that.

oh there's a lot that can be done anywhere, but I was more talking about does Indian politicians have the power to push these through in a timely and effective manner? Can they make sure their laws if passed would be followed in all corners of India?

Cause the Chinese government can do that, and pretty much until recently so can the US.

You are fool to compare yourself with India and being happy, find a better role modal.
We will be very happy to see a prosperous and stable neighbor.
Cheers.

1. 4.4% not 5% :no:
2. 2011 per capita was $800
3. your $1550 now after 66 years, we are at $1,044 after 42 years. oh year your population logic LOOL

Why you need news as it is simple calculation. If rupee falls so is the GDP in terms of USD. If it gets strong so is the GDP in terms of USD.

How you calculated $1.4 trillion, prove it from a link. Last year rupees also saw the 12% depreciation but GDP size was only affected by $0.03 Trillion.

Back
Top Bottom