What's new

Per capita annual income rises to $1044 in 2012-13

How you calculated $1.4 trillion, prove it from a link. Last year rupees also saw the 12% depreciation but GDP size was only affected by $300 million.

Just post what is Indian GDP now in terms of INR and you will get the answer accordingly. For example Myanmar raised its GDP in terms of USD to almost double by making their currency strong against USD within a year. For the case of India it is going to the opposite direction as Indian rupee price is falling.

Do not compare with us, we are far behind.
You are also not ideal and have to do a lot in all the aspect.
Yea we force our people to be educated, live in apartments, have income 10 times what they had 10-15 years ago.

Oh we are the worst, just treat us the same as Gaddafi, cause we are just as evil.

Do not compare with us, we are far behind.
You are also not ideal and have to do a lot in all the aspect.

I never did, I simply said that force is really the only way.

You are India or live in India, you should know how stubborn some of your uneducated idiots are. They are lazy, stupid, and can't and won't change their way of living to provide better life for them and their families.

If you don't force them they will always exist.

We will FORCE another 200 million people into urban settings within the decade. Perhaps it will displease them, but in the long run we will be developed and be a super power Militarily, politically and economically (unlike Soviets).

So tell me how is India planning to move 200 million people into the city. By praying? Unless you do what we do it will never happen. So your dream of being a developed nation will never happen.

How you calculated $1.4 trillion, prove it from a link. Last year rupees also saw the 12% depreciation but GDP size was only affected by $300 million.

Conversion rate has no effect on gdp, inflation has. GDP depends on export, if the rupee value has fallen it will have more advantage at export as product cost will be lesser vis a vis dollar.

But trying to make a Bangladeshi to understand it is like talking to a stone.

Per Capita annual income crosses $1000 - bdnews24.com
India’s per capita income of $1527 may be somewhat eroded by the fall in the value of the rupee vis-a-vis the dollar, much the same way as Pakistan’s annual per capita income that now stands at $1380.

India is the world’s fourth largest economy but ranks 94th in per capita income in the world.

Have Bangladeshis taken a leaf out of Pakistani's book?

Quoting GDP PPP (Fourth largest, $3500 something per capita) and then showing GDP nominal ($1527) figures when per capita income is mentioned :P

Just post what is Indian GDP now in terms of INR and you will get the answer accordingly. For example Myanmar raised its GDP in terms of USD to almost double by making their currency strong against USD within a year. For the case of India it is going to the opposite direction as Indian rupee price is falling.

Rupee also fell last year but Indian GDP size remained around $1.8 Trillion. Show me any link which claim Indian GDP fell to $1.4 Trillion.

Conversion rate has no effect on gdp, inflation has. GDP depends on export, if the rupee value has fallen it will have more advantage at export as product cost will be lesser vis a vis dollar.

Bangladeshis were constantly talking about how change of base year will double Bangladesh's GDP but when it came just $18 addition to the GDP.

You sure about that??I thought any and all production and services count as GDP.

I might not be agree with you about using force to move people.
But No doubt at present we are in big mess.

I never did, I simply said that force is really the only way.

You are India or live in India, you should know how stubborn some of your uneducated idiots are. They are lazy, stupid, and can't and won't change their way of living to provide better life for them and their families.

If you don't force them they will always exist.

We will FORCE another 200 million people into urban settings within the decade. Perhaps it will displease them, but in the long run we will be developed and be a super power Militarily, politically and economically (unlike Soviets).

So tell me how is India planning to move 200 million people into the city. By praying? Unless you do what we do it will never happen. So your dream of being a developed nation will never happen.

When rupee price falls by around 25% still some delusional Indians are dreaming that their GDP is still the same in terms of USD :lol: .

The following sites is providing GDP and Per Capita GDP of 2012 based on Indian Rupee. Now one just needs to do a basic conversion to see what is the present GDP or per capita GDP in terms of USD...

State Domestic Product of India 2011-12 | State-Wise GDP 2012 | District GDP of India | State-wise Population 2012 | VMW Analytic Services

So mighty West Bengal's per capita GDP in INR is 55222. So with 66-67 Rupee to USD conversion rate it comes 835 USD only :omghaha:

One has to be particularly idiot to calculate yesteryear gdp which was adjusted based on inflation of that time with current conversion rate. So how is that Canadian diploma working out for you?

Also that list must have been excluding something as according to it Indian GDP per capita was 1119 dollars at 2012(calculating with 1 dollar = 55 INR which was the conversion rate at 2012) while Indian GDP per capita was 1400 dollars at 2010 and should be around 1500 dollars at 2012.

1. 4.4% not 5% :no:
2. 2011 per capita was $800
3. your $1550 now after 66 years, we are at $1,044 after 42 years. oh year your population logic LOOL

I'm not disputing good performance by Bangladesh. I'm only laughing at the forum economist oracles who predicted BD GDP per capita will be doubled after base year is revised when actually it has negligible effect on GDP as I said back then.

congrats.south asia deserves to be a better place.

You sure about that??I thought any and all production and services count as GDP.

1 dollar valued around 20 rupees back at 1990. So according the great economists iajduni, captain planet and sami, our GDP per capita should be 3 times less than what it was back at 1990! Does it make any sense?

GDP = private consumption + gross investment + government spending + (exports − imports)

Only thing which will be affected is import. Govt is trying to cut oil import as the rupee has fallen.

One has to be particularly idiot to calculate yesteryear gdp which was adjusted based on inflation of that time with current conversion rate. So how is that Canadian diploma working out for you?

Also that list must have been excluding something as according to it Indian GDP per capita was 1119 dollars at 2012(calculating with 1 dollar = 55 INR which was the conversion rate at 2012) while Indian GDP per capita was 1400 dollars at 2010 and should be around 1500 dollars at 2012.

I'm not disputing good performance by Bangladesh. I'm only laughing at the forum economist oracles who predicted BD GDP per capita will be doubled after base year is revised when actually it has negligible effect on GDP as I said back then.

I know I know Tumhara Bharat Mohan!!! Now come to reality... This is the same news of 2012 will clear everything and will force Indians here to wake up from their wet dream...

India to be $2-trn economy by FY13-end? | Business Standard

India may turn into a $2-trillion economy by the end of this financial year, provided the rupee remains below 50.79 against the dollar during this period. The government has projected India's gross domestic product (GDP) for 2012-13 at Rs 101 lakh crore, against Rs 88 lakh crore in 2011-12—a growth of 14.7 per cent.

In 2011-12, when the rupee stood at an average of 47.95 against the dollar, the size of the economy was $1.84 trillion at current prices (including indirect taxes). A growth of 14.7 per cent would mean the economy would expand to $2.11 trillion.

Indeed with Rs. 101 lakh crore INR GDP turns out to be a 2 trillion dollar GDP if conversion rate of INR and USD remains at 50 as indicated in the news. But irony is that it is now 68 rupee against a dollar which in turn reduces the GDP of 101 lakh cr rupee to 1.485 Trillion USD only.

Indeed with Rs. 101 lakh crore INR GDP turns out to be a 2 trillion dollar GDP if conversion rate of INR and USD remains at 50 as indicated in the news. But irony is that it is now 68 rupee against a dollar which in turn reduces the GDP of 101 lakh cr rupee to 1.485 Trillion USD only.

You are dividing March 2013 GDP figure with dollar rate from August 2013. :woot::woot:

India GDP increased from 88 Lakh crore to 101 lakh crore, an increase in the size of 15% enough to compensate the rupee fall around same figure.

Back
Top Bottom