What's new

Per Capita Foreign Aid Received By Countries

A thread saturated with Indians slapping their backs at how incredibly great India is doing. World leaders and full of domination and riches beyond belief.

If having facial orgasms on a Pakistani forum telling us how incredible India is gets you off then here is the place - crack on.

We will continue looking at the truth. There are literally 1000s of Indians now begging on the streets of London. These people have sold their souls to scoundrels promising wealth and a entrance into the UK with a promise of jobs and $$$ - instead arriving and realizing its empty promises.
A nation that has over 400 million starving or undernourished. A nation with raging civil war in certain states - a nation with rampant internal issues which members on here dont want to talk about hence their obsession with issues with ALL their neighbors - deflection often helps when hiding ones own embarrassments.

:coffee:

A thread saturated with Indians slapping their backs at how incredibly great India is doing. World leaders and full of domination and riches beyond belief.

If having facial orgasms on a Pakistani forum telling us how incredible India is gets you off then here is the place - crack on.

We will continue looking at the truth. There are literally 1000s of Indians now begging on the streets of London. These people have sold their souls to scoundrels promising wealth and a entrance into the UK with a promise of jobs and $$$ - instead arriving and realizing its empty promises.
A nation that has over 400 million starving or undernourished. A nation with raging civil war in certain states - a nation with rampant internal issues which members on here dont want to talk about hence their obsession with issues with ALL their neighbors - deflection often helps when hiding ones own embarrassments.

:coffee:
You certainly are not aware about the recent e-brawl over a thread where @Muji.Iqbal @ThunderCat were repeatedly spewing BS about poverty and aid, so the thread was created, in response to them.

Other than that, we are doing much better, no need for exaggerations.

India aid:
USD4,923,480,000

Pakistan aid:
USD3,733,400,000

but i have a question ...

is it that these A-H sitting on the internet just to find such crap which won't hurt anyone on this side of the border or that side of the border, don't they have anything constructive to do?

you can continue your argument out of your b-hole.

Per Capita foreign aid received by country:

Afghanistan: $104.11
Nepal: $41.26
Sri Lanka: $39.72
Turkey: $21.26
Bangladesh: $18.85
Pakistan: $16.97
Indonesia: $7.71
India: $3.56
Iran: $1.02
China: $0.74

View attachment 956643
https://ourworldindata.org/grapher/aid-received-per-capita?tab=table

@CallSignMaverick @Skull and Bones @protean @ni8mare @VkdIndian @INDIAPOSITIVE @Woody @Raj-Hindustani @Frank Martin @Novus ordu seclorum @indushek @Cheepek @ProudThamizhan @Muji.Iqbal @ThunderCat
Sorry to stop your show, but India is still the number 1 country receiving bheek from around the world.
Link

Also, Pakistan doesn't even fall in the top 10 of the bhikaris.

Sorry to stop your show, but India is still the number 1 country receiving bheek from around the world.
Completely incorrect. PKaistan receives much higher aid compared to India, in both per capita as well as absolute numbers.

The data quoted by you is for 2017 and that too incorrect. Not your fault though. The assistance given by DAC in your link hasn’t been adequately researched and is a shoddy report.

The two major aid givers are DAC and USAID. The report quoted by you is for aid by DAC.

Please go over this link -
https://pdf.defence.pk/threads/less...over-americans-civil-war.754239/post-14088756

This is aid by USAID. The aid by DAC is a little better because there is no military aid in that.

Moreover, India has stopped taking aid by reducing it gradually after 2017 and doesn’t take any dole whatsoever.

Last edited:
What’s the per capita numbers? 😀
Aids are not given on per capita basis. And you know it...

Completely incorrect. PKaistan receives much higher aid compared to India, in both per capita as well as absolute numbers.

The data quoted by you is for 2017 and that too incorrect. Not your fault though. The assistance given by DAC in your link hasn’t been adequately researched and is a shoddy report.

I can load the data here from DAC, USAID if you are keen to know about it.

Moreover, India has stopped taking aid by reducing it gradually after 2017 and doesn’t take any dole whatsoever.
USAid ?
That data must be related to aid given by USAid only.
But it's neither your fault as well, you guys have become habitual of partial truths and most of the time lies.

USAid ?
That data must be related to aid given by USAid only.
But it's neither your fault as well, you guys have become habitual of partial truths and most of the time lies.
Please don’t get angry on me.

It’s is also a common sight here for some people to argue with hubris rather than facts. Full reports given by the aid giving agencies are available for everyone but people keep quoting a shoddily written article to make tall claims.

Here is the full report by OECD giving details of aid by DAc.

That’s correct. But it needs to be calculated per capita, to get a sense of numbers. Same amount given to two countries with vast difference in population doesn’t mean the same amount. Smaller nation‘s population should benefit more due to logical reasons.

Last edited:
Please don’t get angry on me.

It’s is also a common sight here for some people to argue with hubris rather than facts. Full reports given by the aid giving agencies are available for everyone but people keep quoting a shoddily written article to make tall claims.

Here is the full report by OECD giving details of aid by DAc.

That’s correct. But it needs to be calculated per capita, to get a sense of numbers. Same amount given to two countries of vast difference in population might not have any meaning.
Either you don't how this aid thing works, or the gang called here just want to troll.
Anyway, last reply from my side.

If you are here to make a comparison, per capita is how you will get to the actual picture, which is, you are 4 times bigger bhikaari than India.

Feel free to dispute this.

Either you don't how this aid thing works
Please tell us, how it works. None of my comments to you were demeaning or trolling. I just stated the facts and here you are getting angry on me.

Summary of aid.

OECD - Out of total aid from 2010-2017 given by DAC, India received 1.8% of the aid disbursed while Paksiatn got 2%. A country 1/7th the size received more aid than India. In per capita terms, Paksiatn received 7.7 times aid compared to India.

USAID - Paksiatn received more than double the aid compared to India in absolute numbers. Per capita, it works out to more than 14 times that of India.

These are pure numbers taken from the reports published by the agencies that gave the aid. These should be the source rather than news articles with poor quality analysis.

No hubris, no bad words and no chest thumping here. Just the facts.

Last edited:
Please tell us, how it works. None of my comments to you were demeaning or trolling. I just stated the facts and here you are getting angry on me.

Summary of aid.

OECD - Out of total aid from 2010-2017 given by DAC, India received 1.8% of the aid disbursed while Paksiatn got 2%. A country 1/7th the size received more aid than India. In per capita Paksiatn received 7.7 times aid compared to India.

USAID - Paksiatn received more than double the aid compared to India in absolute numbers. Per capita, it works out to more than 14 times that of India.

These are pure numbers taken from the reports published by the agencies that gave the aid. These should be the source rather than news articles with poor quality analysis.

No hubris, no bad words and no chest thumping here. Just the facts.
Common Sense and Humility are rare traits seldom found in PDF members, you are just wasting your time arguing with them.
Leave it mate 😔😔

Indian remittances are not all legal. Indians are involves in large scale visa fraud all over the world and their jobs are mostly based on discrimination. This should be counted as theft of money, so basically much of this "remittance" money is stolen.

Also not to be forgotten is India's well known international scam business that brings them loads of cash.

We know taking aid is bad but Indians looking down on it is like thieves looking down on beggary.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom