What's new

Permanent bans for ISIS apologists.

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are re enforcing our old policy of handing out permanent bans for terrorist supporters. This should serve as a reminder that Pakistan Defence team will immediately and permanently ban any members who'd express support, pledge 'bayah' or distribute propaganda from the terrorist ISIS / Daesh organization. Any such posts must be reported to the red team ASAP.

We expect your cooperation in order to maintain a clean and fair platform.

Horus from Pakistan Defence Team.

Shukriya/Thanks
u shd add ttp bla in this list 2

I have known him for a while and I don't agree with what you say here. anyway you have your own POV and have a right to raise it.

sorry, but me talking against his acceptance of female infanticide is not my "point of view"... there cannot be any "point of view" about this... it is a crime and promoters/accepters must be identified and punished... he is no different from taliban.

edit : you can ask him about his conversations with me on that topic.

sorry, but me talking against his acceptance of female infanticide is not my "point of view"... there cannot be any "point of view" about this... it is a crime and promoters/accepters must be identified and punished... he is no different from taliban.

edit : you can ask him about his conversations with me on that topic.
how about you give me links about where what you said.

propaganda == promotion.
discussion == talking about crimes of isis/taliban.
Already you've set it up so that "isis/taliban" can only be discusses in terms of their crimes. That neatly wipes away the possibility that their enemies are more guilty than they of some things, yes? It's a difficult call and open to being abused so I hope the mods pay careful attention.

Already you've set it up so that "isis/taliban" can only be discusses in terms of their crimes. That neatly wipes away the possibility that their enemies are more guilty than they of some things, yes? It's a difficult call and open to being abused so I hope the mods pay careful attention.
There is a huge difference between criticizing states and endorsing terrorism or spreading terrorist propaganda - the former should be allowed but the latter should be, and will be, banned.

5f17d844-d907-4f9f-a334-877fc00367f3_16x9_600x338.jpg
b920de64-f415-467e-bebd-aaca067b42fe_16x9_600x338.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom