What's new

Persia Vs. Turkiye (Who would win in a war?)

Who would win in a war, Iran or Turkey?

• Iran

Votes: 12 25.5%
  • Turkey

Votes: 27 57.4%
  • Neither/I Don't Know

Votes: 8 17.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You are retarded. Stop pulling up troll threads... Thread reported

I agree. This is yet another troll thread by 'Pakistani'andProud.

This guy always posts divisive and flame-bait topics.

such threads of one Muslim country on another are not productive here on PDF

Iran and Turkiye are neighbours and both are predominantly Muslim countries. Why should there be any talk of one fighting the other? Nobody gains, except the enemies of both ;)

Ottomans and Seljuks were no friend of the ancient Persian empires but those eras are long over.

year is now 2012.

Iran can rain all of Turkey's forces with Missiles, and attack Istanbul, Ankara within seconds. What can Turkey do? Turkey's longest missile is 300KM I believe, they may have superior ground forces, but that's not going to help them.

missiles alone dont win you wars.......

USA RUSSİA EU İSRAEL WİLL WİN ..
but i think we are more powerful than iran

Whole thread is hell of a troll fest to amuse PakistaniandProud , he must be REALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYYYYYYY bored :P

82 Tehran :whistle:

On other hand you actually put a smile on face :angel: too bad they won't get the joke :flame:

Turkey's air force is far superior to Iran's.

As far as all around.. your guess is as good as mine.

Turks have always been better warriors. They were never conquered by Arabs or Europeans.

Turkey wins.

Based on your logic Mongolia would be the winner in any war

Ottomans and Seljuks were no friend of the ancient Persian empires but those eras are long over.

Seljuqs themselves were Turco-Persian

Seljuqs themselves were Turco-Persian

You are really lunatic!!! You are the only nation who deceives themselves that Azeris are persian, Turks are persian. Why do not you say everyone is persian in the region :woot: Even you can claim Prophet Adam (pbuh) was a persian:blink:

On topic

troll thread:hitwall:

You are really lunatic!!! You are the only nation who deceives themselves that Azeris are persian, Turks are persian. Why do not you say everyone is persian in the region :woot: Even you can claim Prophet Adam (pbuh) was a persian:blink:

On topic

troll thread:hitwall:

No one said Azeris, Turks, Adam are Persian. Though there are some Pan-Turks who are still claiming Sumerians :cheesy: and Elamites were Turk :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom