What's new

Pervez Hoodbhoy & Ammar allegedly gave extra marks to PTM supporters 2020

Atheists are being bred by the elite schools and English medium schools, and the insane number of Christian missionary schools. This has been allowed to go unhindered for 70 years. This will eventually destroy Pakistan.

Actually, a lot of atheists are coming out of the middle class --- often among the first generation to go to university. I went to an elite school and attended university abroad; most of my school friends are from the top business families of Pakistan yet not a single one peddles this bullshit.

My wife, on the other hand, attended a local university and she noted that most of those people who saw this as a ticket to feeling/appearing progressive and secular --- because that's what the West wants to see and that's what the West rewards through scholarships, awards, attention, etc. --- were the ones doing it. And those kids were mostly the ones who already didn't feel secure about their background.

It's an interesting sociological trend that I've been following closely. Perhaps things are different in BD.

After Shadad fiasco, these 'Scholars' have been given some serious danda. I had been given a heads up last month to get hold of my pop corns because show was about to start....and here we are ...Nida aunti has been handled & now these too.....wait & watch :dance3::pop:
Sir clean up also required in Qaudi Azam University, Punjab Uni and International Islamic Uni. Further we should induct Punjabi/Other provinces faculty in Baluch Unis to counter separatists there also.

Actually, a lot of atheists are coming out of the middle class --- often among the first generation to go to university. I went to an elite school and attended university abroad; most of my school friends are from the top business families of Pakistan yet not a single one peddles this bullshit.

My wife, on the other hand, attended a local university and she noted that most of those people who saw this as a ticket to feeling/appearing progressive and secular --- because that's what the West wants to see and that's what the West rewards through scholarships, awards, attention, etc. --- were the ones doing it. And those kids were mostly the ones who already didn't feel secure about their background.

It's an interesting sociological trend that I've been following closely. Perhaps things are different in BD.

Sir there are some people in society which become atheists first and then become intentional or unintentionally the puppets for foreign powers as they get scholarships, research opportunities etc and then are asked for certain favors.

It is sad that an international renowned physicist like Hoodby is getting allegations, if true then it is sad. I my self got a lecture in a Govt college in Peshawar in 1998 where our Pakistan studies teacher made Bacha Khan a hero and Quaide Azam / Muslim league leaders as traitors.

I doubt this news is true of extra marks. Now a days everyone using twitter like washroom lota.

Last edited:
So the insults to Islam is fine but favoring PTM supporters suddenly gets everyone crazy?

This person should have been removed from any teaching position the moment he spoke against Islam.

See where that leads when you allow shady people like him to continue.

Then again, Ulema bashing is cheered for by Pakistanis which this Hoodboy was doing pleasing the crowds suddenly now the crowd is worried about their kids.

This is standard enlightened moderation.

Why is that a surprise?

People bully bearded people in Pakistan openly due to Islamophobia.

Sir clean up also required in Qaudi Azam University, Punjab Uni and International Islamic Uni. Further we should induct Punjabi/Other provinces faculty in Baluch Unis to counter separatists there also
all lot of people came forward in last few months reporting anonymously on subversive activities of certain groups at various educational institutions across the country....this recent drive all links back to it

it was confirmed to us independently that aunti has been approached to calm down....that tweet of hers that shes worried about explaining things about her students was the aftermath :D

So the insults to Islam is fine but favoring PTM supporters suddenly gets everyone crazy?

This person should have been removed from any teaching position the moment he spoke against Islam.

See where that leads when you allow shady people like him to continue.

Then again, Ulema bashing is cheered for by Pakistanis which this Hoodboy was doing pleasing the crowds suddenly now the crowd is worried about their kids.

look at our bikini clad democracy

we so progressive persians

Sir clean up also required in Qaudi Azam University, Punjab Uni and International Islamic Uni. Further we should induct Punjabi/Other provinces faculty in Baluch Unis to counter separatists there also.

Sir there are some people in society which become atheists first and then become intentional or unintentionally the puppets for foreign powers as they get scholarships, research opportunities etc and then are asked for certain favors.

It is sad that an international renowned physicist like Hoodby is getting allegations, if true then it is sad. I my self got a lecture in a Govt college in Peshawar in 1998 where our Pakistan studies teacher made Bacha Khan a hero and Quaide Azam / Muslim league leaders as traitors.

Utter failure of the State to deal with such elements over the decades. Today, they have poisoned thousands of young minds and the problem is much more complex.

If true, there should be some evidence presented. I’m saying that this is seems unlikely given the marking process in universities all over.

Grossly exaggerated fear mongering. I have studied in one of the top elite schools in Karachi, where one of our head teachers was atheist and a hardcore feminist. She never brought up her views in class.

Then in university, we had a Hassan Nissar type math professor who was also atheist, he also only ever joked about his views in class to mock Mullahs, like when Khadim Rizvi had blockaded Islamabad.

Who are these professors who are grooming their students to become satan worshipping Freemason Zionists? It's nothing but right wing fearmongering to make Pakistani education system a complete echo chamber of mard-e-momins. As if it already wasn't enough.
People in Pakistan hate Hoodboy for the same reason people in India hate pravin sawhney. Both are "party poopers", so awam be like:
"What?? We are not Lumber 1 in the world and best in every possible way imaginable?? Traitors!!!! RRREEEEEEEEEE"

Back
Top Bottom