What's new

Peshawar Gun Market

Cool actually I have this friend from near Sargodha.. He was saying he got his for 9k rs .. though he is a boastful fellah Mr. Turab...

Anyways can you guys like pick up guns from NWFP to Punjab??
I mean heard stories of smuggling between Afghanistan and Balochistan like you can get a Nissan Suv Mr. Abbasi from Larkana didn't mention the model but it costs around 4 lacs otherwise its for 20lacs....

cool man its a shame about the scotch though coz I would love to come to Pakistan...
Perfect holiday to pakistan

Buy a bad *** AK47 and some nice hunting rifles from peshawar gun market..Open a bottle or 2 of scotch go 4 a lil hunting in a stolen Suv bought in quetta smuggled from Afghanistan(Added thrill) kill some bad *** bater, tittar (partridges,quail) eat em then go and shoot some big deers... then go into hira mandi or some nice place;-) watcha couple mujras / have fun with the nice ladies or alt cal nadia.nargis to my friends place in lahore's defence colony(apparently he is a friend of a mr. seth abid???).. then have some nice kashmiri charas(though only if in the mood with friends) u know ;-)... listen to nice techno music or **** rock music....
Sober up the next day visit the important shrines all over Pakistan (gurudwaras and dargas), check out karachi meet some old friends (if they are still alive in Karachi ;-)), check out lahore pile up on the kebabs finally visit my ancestral places of pindi,gujarkhan,jhelum and then head off to Sarhad taken in the sights and then infiltrate across the Kashmiri border into Jammu region & back to India...

PS till 1980's lotsa people from amritsar used to travel to lahore and vice versa but after the insurgency it was stopped...

Anyways cheers to this cherised dream :cheers:

It is no dream anymore... u are more than welcome to come! We see u as brothers and we do not care how far'fetched your views may be :D... Its much easier now to come around Pakistan but u have to have contacts to get the drugs and all. :D U are always welcome to come to Pakistan but are we welcome to come to ur country cauz evrytime i hav come i haven't felt that i was welcome.

It is true it is easy to come to Pakistan but Sir there is a slight trouble getting visas after that to any country !! LOL

I met quite a lot of Pakistanis in Delhi, 1 was a diplomatic attaches daughter a lovely person, a visitor to the Sees Ganj Gurudwara and a person from Hyderabad in Sindh who apparently asked me the directions and I pointed to him to a hindi board and said padna nahi aata kyaa??... LOL.. and you are right they are not treated very specially by the common folk(since most of them are from faraway states as it is)...

The truth is Pakistani people are more hospitable than Indians...

I have heard very wonderful stories that my friends and families had to say about the legendary Pakistani hospitality. They said that they never even asked for me once they knew that they were sikhs. They were treated like long lost brothers.... And for a fact that Lahore was more developed than Delhi a few years back but now the tables have/re turned/turning...

Something similar happened to my cousin in New York she hailed a cab and while talking on the phone she said sat sri akal and the cabbie was from Pakistan and he got talking with her in Punjabi and didn't take any money from her... while the Indian cabbie she hailed the other day ripped 'em off.. LOL...

So if you come to India/Mumbai/Delhi the big cities you will be ripped off sometimes lol.. by the lower establishment of course...... I guess in India money is respected more in the cities...If you know someone, speak the language or are popular you will be treated very well..

Though our legenday Punjabi/kashmiri hospitality is still visible if you got to smaller cities or special areas....

Most of the Indians comprehend the common Pakistani tourists to be antagonistic to India since they have had least involvement with the Pak culture though the Punjabis, Kashmiris, Sindhis etc. treat them in a more friendlier manner....

I have bumped into Waqar Younis with his Indian friends at Ricks at Taj Mansingh downing a few large ones... Most of the Pakistani artistes come to India and are treated with utmost respect... like Adnan Sami, the laughter challenge people, Atif, Junoon etc.... the list goes on...

One of my dad's friend a Brar jatt sikh had gone to some Potato Seeding plant and got talking to a Mr. farid Cheema.. whom you thought to be a jatt sikh since Farid and CHeema are common muslim and sikh names and asked him how much land do you have and he said 5000 acres and he was like kisse passe? and he said lahore tu 10 km dhoor....

So what I am trying to say that we guys are from the same heritage, we have common bloodlines then I don't know why is there extremism???
I mean talking and reading posts in this and another forum irandefence.net most of the Pakistanis are trying to appease and please other muslims and involving them in India and Pakistan debates.. by saying we are muslims and brothers and you are Indians and enemies....

I find it strange I have more affinity to Pakistanis than most of the Indians.. I have more in common with Pakistanis than Indians.. But when it comes to religion suddenly there is a volte face... I mean I am a moderate Sikh who still eats Halal, has muslim friends, visits Gurudwaras and have no qualms over greeting muslims with a salam ailukam or something like that...
While the Pakistanis keep on harping over Kashmir and what not?? Supremacy of Islam and all??? I am not able to understand it, I agree that each one of us thinks he is from the best religion, caste, creed, state, country but by harping over it you will not change my opinion neither I will yours. In india esp if you are overtly religious you are made fun of .. it is true for a muslim, a sikh, a hindu and others.....

Having stayed in UK I find the british born Pakistanis to be more ultra-radical to the Pakistani born ones.. A good friend of mine was asked by a british pakistani from leeds have not you thought of converting and he said why are you even asking me that....
Further I was questioned why do we burn the dead and not bury? I said simply because it is more hygenic, takes less place and I said why do you bury he said because it is more hygenic + the land can be used again, I said I have never seen a farm over a graveyard???
and the fellow laughed and said **** it...

And I have seen some kind of a hypocrisy amongst muslims(don't mind) most of them drink but if you ask them they'll say no and the next week they'll be downing a pint and saying don't tell my muslim friends I drink...

So these are some issues definetly...

Indians have never accepted Pakistanis in their hearts because by partition, one has divided the nation and there is a feeling that the Pakistanis have accused Indians of being anti them, accused them of being exploitative but the fact is that the under British only they exploited all.. For a fact is that most of the Indians in their hearts are secular and the fact is that the Indian psyche and circumstances does not allow them to be anti anyone, the question is you learn to adjust with one and all....If one reads history when will see that most of the people in India have a scythian origin..many of the conquerors were foreigners...

Another difference is The quaid of Pakistan is honoured all over Pakistan while Nehru, Jinnah and Gandhi are hurled abuses for dividing India.(don't mind again). The fact is again by demanding Kashmir there is a lot of differences. If any sane person will read Simla agreement, Kashmir accord, UNCIP resolutions and Instrument of ascension the whole matter shall be clear.

By saying that Kashmiris are our brothers and are beaten by the Indians is accussations of the highest order.. You are disrespecting the Gautam Thakurs of UP, Prithviraj Chauhan, Akbar the great, Chisti sahab, Auliya sahab, Farid Sahab, Guru Sobind Singh, Guru Nanak, The nawab of malerkotla, Sher Shah Suri, the muslim rajputs who fought against mughals to help their hindu counterparts, the freedom fighters who died fighting for the great nation of India(India, pakistan and bangladesh).... If only history could be undone..

PS another incident that I would like to mention was that while travelling in Sheffield it is a predominantly white city I hailed a pak cabbie in the city centre alongwith a few friends and while chatting he said I am an Indian and he sir had a full beard and all and I said well I haven't really seen muslim Indians in UK and esp the ones with beard and all. He said well by heart I am a hindustani but after partition I shifted to Pakistan. Then normal chit chat and then he said there are 10,000 asians in sheffield and there were only 100,000 english in India when they ruled, why don't we take over them. The innocence and gullibility in my voice made me feel sorry for him the millions of the people in south asia who are exploited and who think that such things can happen. I said before getting off sir unlike your idea of domination by slavery and by spreading culture upon them we should rule the world economically and spiritually, and I don't know what made me recite"khudi ko kar buland itna ki har takdeer ke pehla..." and then I shook his hands and exchanged numbers and got off....

This may seem a little propagandistic, but its well documented.

[YOUTUBE]

Last edited by a moderator:
What propaganda mate!!
Love those fellas yaar..Darra people

"many sons a lot of guns"..:sniper: :guns:

If you add land, wheels, and swords to it I think all the Sikhs will love 'em too...:bounce:

Cheers...
:cheers:

Back
Top Bottom