What's new

peshawer air port under attack

Imran Khan

PDF VETERAN
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
According to news sources, two rockets fired have been fired towards Peshawar Airport. One of these rockets fell near the runway. The other rocket fell outside airport boundary in Pushta Khara area.

Two airliners were present at the airport at the time of incident.

Some news channels claim that a rocket fell on airport runway and airport terminal building has been evacuated.

According to news sources, two rockets fired have been fired towards Peshawar Airport. One of these rockets fell near the runway. The other rocket fell outside airport boundary in Pushta Khara area.

Some news channels claim that a rocket fell on airport runway and airport terminal building has been evacuated.

Some Kids doing target practice?

Unfortunately this what happens, when you have traitors giving terrorists too much time and space.

I hope everything is ok.

Here it was me thinking that the TTP had taken over the security of the airport, as per Nawaz's peace program.

****...!!!! I live near the airport, I had heard two explosions but had not given any attention to them.....:sick:
I wish some dont fall on my sorry rear, I am too young to die.....:enjoy:
Abe to ma na apne ammi abbu ko pote potiya bhe nahe diye.....:(

Ab kya hogya :eek::eek::eek:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom