What's new

Philippine front runner's vow to claim Sabah angers Malaysia

It's a strange sales pitch to the voters. Does the populace really care much about Sabah in the first place? Hmm...
If Philippines is far more successful country than Malaysia, the populace of Sabah might be evaluating its options. Then no, they are just after Sabah natural resources.

It's a strange sales pitch to the voters. Does the populace really care much about Sabah in the first place? Hmm...

It's ironic. They claim China is imperialistic , yet they themselves claim an ENTIRE state of Malaysia. Can you imagine ?

Can you imagine ? It's like Korea claiming the whole of Aichi prefecture . Or Japan claiming all of Taiwan. Yea, not
Going to happen.

This is beyond islands and atolls. By several degrees, lol .

@Pangu , and what if Manila strikes Sabah? And then invokes MDT. What will America do then? LOL.

It's ironic. They claim China is imperialistic , yet they themselves claim an ENTIRE state of Malaysia. Can you imagine ?

Can you imagine ? It's like Korea claiming the whole of Aichi prefecture . Or Japan claiming all of Taiwan. Yea, not
Going to happen.

This is beyond islands and atolls. By several degrees, lol .

@Pangu , and what if Manila strikes Sabah? And then invokes MDT. What will America do then? LOL.

Hehe, if they really want Sabah let them fight for it, like they fight us in SCS :D.

If Philippines is far more successful country than Malaysia, the populace of Sabah might be evaluating its options. Then no, they are just after Sabah natural resources.

Does Malaysia has an anti-secession law? If so, then I'm sure your govt. will uphold territorial integrity. Some lines cannot be crossed.

Does Malaysia has an anti-secession law? If so, then I'm sure your govt. will uphold territorial integrity. Some lines cannot be crossed.
No, Sabah and Sarawak was added to then Malaya in 1963. They have an altered constitution that allows them to secede anytime. Brunei was the one the seceded immediately.

"Dr Jeniri Amir from Universiti Malaysia Sarawak (UNIMAS) stated that Sarawak and Sabah has no right to secede from the federation according to Point 7.However, a separatist group led by Doris Jones said that the meaning of the word "should" as in "There should be no right to secede from the Federation" is only a recommendation as opposed to "shall" which implies a command."

Last edited:
LOL!!

Bro that's why even tho Japan and China may have disputes over a barren rock, at least we don't claim each other's main land. The Philippines is unbelievable , seriously, they claim the Whole state of Sabah apparently.

@Cossack25A1 so was the MILF under Nur Misuari that invaded Sabah two years ago -- were they an expeditionary force ?

A faction of the "Sultanate of Sulu", though there is a possibility that Misuari or a faction of the MNLF were involved even though they deny it...

Hahaha interesting. Imperial Manila as they call it. Looks like the Filipinos have an appetite for not only Malaysian soil but also Indonesian soil.

Looks like they're not what they portray themselves to be.

It's funny how they're really opportunistic. They kicked out the Americans in 91, and now when they are challenged by the Dragon, they're begging the Americans to return.

But I'm sure the Americans know too well the Filipino persona and corrupt nature. They will not risk their blood to save the Filipinos, the same who kicked them out from Subic and Clarke. :)

...and yeah, we Filipinos, particularly in Manila are the evil backstabbing people of Asia-Pacific that needs to be killed, now you and the others can gloat.

And now you talk as if China and Japan are "incorruptible and perfect" people.

First you say we Filipinos should not trust the Americans, now you antagonize us because of the Sabah issue?!

Is it because our culture is no "Asian"? Is it because many of us Filipinos here do not agree with your ideas and would rather side with the US?! Because I am pretty sure this is the reason why you now have negative views of Filipino.

Also, you have been here and was exposed to the positive and negative traits of the Filipino people and this is what we get from you?! Look, we are not perfect, have faults and make mistakes, yet you now generalize all of us as corrupt and opportunistic!

Oh wait, I forgot, this is PDF, where others can insult us Filipinos as much as they want.

Last edited:
To be honest, Jejomar Binay is correct. Sabah did belonged to Philippines. The British did leased it from the Sultan of Sulu and then pass Sabah to Malaysia. That is fact.

this is misleading..

only the sulu is claiming sabah.. sulu is ''MUSLIM'' part of southern philippines. in fact the sulu want's to be seperated country from philippines..

most filipinos support malaysia... & disown the vice president comment.

in fact the philippine government supported malaysia to kill the sulu solider's who invaded sabah..
(there's you're proof of official stance of philippines on sabah). Philippines officially recognize sabah as malaysian territory..

A faction of the "Sultanate of Sulu", though there is a possibility that Misuari or a faction of the MNLF were involved even though they deny it...

...and yeah, we Filipinos, particularly in Manila are the evil backstabbing people of Asia-Pacific that needs to be killed, now you and the others can gloat.

First you say we Filipinos should not trust the Americans, now you antagonize us because of the Sabah issue?!

Is it because our culture is no "Asian"? Is it because many of us Filipinos here do not agree with your ideas and would rather side with the US?! Because I am pretty sure this is the reason why you now have negative views of Filipino.

Also, you have been here and was exposed to the positive and negative traits of the Filipino people and this is what we get from you?! Look, we are not perfect, have faults and make mistakes, yet you now generalize all of us as corrupt and opportunistic!

Oh wait, I forgot, this is PDF, where others can insult us Filipinos as much as they want.

If you haven't notice, @Nihonjin1051 is a two face. He's not interest in anyone but himself. Trying to get likes on PDF. That guy is a brilliant troll. I already lost respect for the loser. No hard feelings Nihonjin, I know how much you want my likes, but not this time. lol

I have never trust a Japanese person yet.

this is simple to understand

go to google and search '' Sulu'', the first thing you will notice is that they are muslims. Philippines is (catholic) country.. they have been going to war with muslims :(sulu/moro) for 400 years.. those guys want independence from philippines or turn the entire philippines into a muslim land..

most of the members are twisting the facts..

this is simple to understand

go to google and search '' Sulu'', the first thing you will notice is that they are muslims. Philippines is (catholic) country.. they have been going to war with muslims :(sulu/moro) for 400 years.. those guys want independence from philippines or turn the entire philippines into a muslim land..

most of the members are twisting the facts..

Uhm, before the Spanish came, the pre-hispanic Philippines was technically a Muslim land for about 200 years... well at least most of the pre-hispanic Philippines.

Uhm, before the Spanish came, the pre-hispanic Philippines was technically a Muslim land for about 200 years... well at least most of the pre-hispanic Philippines.

^ only the southern part.. Philippines had different kingdoms, different languages .

how many reply do i have to make before i can post in the introduction thread? i made 5 already but i still can't introduce myself.. i need to introduce myself to the mods so they will know i'm not troll or another member.

btw i am filipino-american ... U.S army/navy family..

Last edited:

Is it because our culture is no "Asian"?

Look, we are not perfect, have faults and make mistakes, yet you now generalize all of us as corrupt and opportunistic!

Boring... same old same old.

Huy ngano na sukusuku man na si Cossack ?

not good promises I would say, regarding current situation in SCS/WPS, its bad move to add another enemy while in reality they need more ally

Hmm, do they also claim part of Kalimantan ?

Back
Top Bottom