What's new

Philippine warship in stand-off with China vessels

unless you guys are controlling that island...its well within Philippines EEZ..its way too far from your EEZ either way(mainland and Spartly)..

Stupid. UNCLOS is not something for the Chinese trampling.
Chinese to the Spratly Islands by invading and killing the soldiers builders of Vietnam.

But still why are they resisting? military has the right to arrest you must know that we follow the rules of engagement and yet your ships interfere? how can we resolve this if your side are not listening

and BTW why are pushing Falkland? Falkland is in South America while Spratly is in South East Asia? do you know that Falklands is settled by British that's why they claim it while here in Spratly and the Scarborough Shoal there's no Chinese Resident here so we claim it after we claim it and finding oil you starting to claim all of it isn't it greedy?

Hi! I'm new here! I agree with ArchDevil, The Falklands is different from the Spratly Islands. British residents live there, and they are loyal to Britain that is why the British defended them from the Argentinians.

Lets face it, basing everything on maps from extinct dynasties does not assert your claims there. With respect to the UNCLOS, you are well inside Philippine territory. If we still have old Apo Ferdinand Marcos as president, your fishing vessels would have been blown to pieces by the GDP. But sorry to tell you his locked away in a freezer tomb, and the son of the Philippine Mother of DEMOCRACY is in charge.

This is how DEMOCRACY works. We talk first, and try to settle things.

Because military arresting civilians on disputed area in this case is wrong and China's CG ships arrived to protect them?

No if its not inside our territory, but if its well inside our EEZ, then that is a different story right?

Hi! I'm new here! I agree with ArchDevil, The Falklands is different from the Spratly Islands. British residents live there, and they are loyal to Britain that is why the British defended them from the Argentinians.

Lets face it, basing everything on maps from extinct dynasties does not assert your claims there. With respect to the UNCLOS, you are well inside Philippine territory. If we still have old Apo Ferdinand Marcos as president, your fishing vessels would have been blown to pieces by the GDP. But sorry to tell you his locked away in a freezer tomb, and the son of the Philippine Mother of DEMOCRACY is in charge.

This is how DEMOCRACY works. We talk first, and try to settle things.

dont be so nice here buddy...chinese guys'll tear you apart... :lol:

YOU MADE MY DAY BUDDY... :chilli:
the only words I understand from them is Ching-Chong hahaha I rather spend learning Japanese than Mandarin or Cantonese

never worry, they don't understand much English anyway..:chilli:

And I hope Philippine Schools would stop educating them. :devil:

here you go buddy that's why Chinese here are always the target of kidnappers :)) XD

here you go buddy that's why Chinese here are always the target of kidnappers :)) XD

what you meant to say???Kidnappers are enough to deal with China????not even Coast guard??? :rofl: :rofl: you are killing me..

China should not be so aggressive - It is not the right time to flex muscles.Wait at least couple of decades and when you have number 1 economy in the world and largest Armed Forces in the world then you can take care of snakes in the neighborhood.

China should not be so aggressive - It is not the right time to flex muscles.Wait at least couple of decades and when you have number 1 economy in the world and largest Armed Forces in the world then you can take care of snakes in the neighborhood.
You have no idea how powerful we already are. We are light-years ahead of india our mutual neighbor for example. We are the #1 economy by PPP already and within 5 years we'll be the #1 economy in nominal terms. Chinese technology including military technology is ahead of Russia and on par in many fields (a growing number) with the West and Japan.

Now is the time to break out and smash the snake! I hope Pakistan is ready to deliver the coup de grace on the snake after we weaken and defang it!

You have no idea how powerful we already are. We are lighyears ahead of india your neighbor for example. We are the #1 economy by PPP already and within 5 years we'll be the #1 economy in nominal terms. Chinese technology including military technology is ahead of Russia and on par in many fields (a growing number) with the West and Japan.

Now is the time to break out and smash the snake! I hope Pakistan is ready to deliver the coup de grace on the snake after we weaken and defang it!

BE CAREFUL...they can give you "LOVE BITE".. :lol: :lol:

even if they're number one if they've got isolated... everything is pointless

You have no idea how powerful we already are. We are lighyears ahead of india our mutual neighbor for example. We are the #1 economy by PPP already and within 5 years we'll be the #1 economy in nominal terms. Chinese technology including military technology is ahead of Russia and on par in many fields (a growing number) with the West and Japan.

yes yes you're number one in making the worst manufactured goods even foods is being poisoned hahahahha .... Do you know that a Dragon is a snake also so you're talking about yourself if you talk about smashing a snakes and I heard there's a coup in China :)) even if it's a rumor :D rumors has a truth in its sources

what you meant to say???Kidnappers are enough to deal with China????not even Coast guard??? :rofl: :rofl: you are killing me..

even a terrorist can deal with China :))

China be wary of Japan they have a secret weapon against you so run with you tails infront
530973_405571142795901_154954244524260_1464682_1745449551_a.jpg

Back
Top Bottom