What's new

Philippine warship in stand-off with China vessels

You won 2 battles (I'm not going to bother looking them up so I'll say you're right). The end result was still Seoul getting depopulated and US forces being pushed back 400 km and never regaining that 400 km ever again. That was when China in 1950, 1 year after the country formed, with WW1 level technology.

Today, in any war, any adversary would be blind, mute and deaf from our capabilities in information, space and electromagnetic warfare.

i strongly doubt that..PRC got most share of Japanese weapons..it is well known fact..

You're bragging about a tactical victory in the background of a strategic loss. That's interesting. No wonder Philippines was richer than China in 1950 and now far poorer.

Our goal was not all of Korea. We didn't warn the US after they pushed back North Korea to the 38th. We told them don't pass the 38th. They passed. We intervened.

In round 2, there might not be a Philippines.

hahaha you tell you warned US? you quickly attack in Surprise that's why you push as back and the UN is not prepared for fighting a swarm of Chinese

and in Round 2? don't underestimate Philippines :))

You have no idea how powerful we already are. We are light-years ahead of india our mutual neighbor for example. We are the #1 economy by PPP already and within 5 years we'll be the #1 economy in nominal terms. Chinese technology including military technology is ahead of Russia and on par in many fields (a growing number) with the West and Japan.

Now is the time to break out and smash the snake! I hope Pakistan is ready to deliver the coup de grace on the snake after we weaken and defang it!

Barking dogs seldom bite!

i strongly doubt that..PRC got most share of Japanese weapons..it is well known fact..

Sir I guess Japan is enough to match Chinese :)) afterall Japan is building a real 5th generation plane unlike the crappy J-20 a 4.5 generation plane

hahaha you tell you warned US? you quickly attack in Surprise that's why you push as back and the UN is not prepared for fighting a swarm of Chinese

and in Round 2? don't underestimate Philippines :))

No we didn't attack suddenly. The US thinks we did because they thought we didn't dare attack.

Korean War - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

On 30 September Zhou Enlai warned the United States that it was prepared to intervene in Korea if the United States crossed the 38th parallel. Zhou attempted to advise North Korean commanders on how to conduct a general withdrawal by using the same tactics which had allowed Chinese communist forces to successfully escape Chiang Kai-shek's Encirclement Campaigns in the 1930s. North Korean commanders did not utilize these tactics effectively.[108]

I am not underestimating the Philippines. There's no underestimation when your largest navy ship is smaller than our smallest and doesn't even have missiles. I'm assessing the situation with the facts.

Sir I guess Japan is enough to match Chinese :)) afterall Japan is building a real 5th generation plane unlike the crappy J-20 a 4.5 generation plane

No they are not. They've built a model made of wood. However, that model made of wood is better than anything the Philippines has produced in all of history.

No we didn't attack suddenly. The US thinks we did because they thought we didn't dare attack.

I am not underestimating the Philippines. There's no underestimation when your largest navy ship is smaller than our smallest and doesn't even have missiles. I'm assessing the situation with the facts.

No they are not. They've built a model made of wood. However, that model made of wood is better than anything the Philippines has produced in all of history.
you're completely underestimating it :)) don't worry we're modernizing heavily to match you :)) or even surpass you :)) after all ..your equipments are disposable :))

hahahaha Philippines build many things too bad because of economic crisis in Asia we cannot mass produce them at that time

Hoangsa smoke too much weeds, and thinking he can fly high. Nansa(HOANG sa) and xi sa(truong sa) are belonging to china. This is what Nguyen van thieu the former south Vietnam said. He was trying to rob those island in 1974 when we doing a surveillance. How can you claimed it is your when your south Vietnam president proof it is ours. Why US don't let Iran to built nuke? Because US is ready lol. Why US sanction North Korea when they only built defense military nukes? Because US ready. Lol

Nguyen Van Thieu didn't say so. It is not true. But the true is China took advantage from the civil war of Vietnam when the North fight with the South. Hoang Sa was controlled by the South in 1974, the South lost the North. China took this chance to attack and occupy Hoang Sa. Before 1974, China never said , never thought of Hoang Sa, and never controlled Hoang Sa.

China is the one to rob islands and sea from Asean nations. Luckily nowadays, the whole world recognised this true, then all of the declarations from China become very funny and ridiculous. China has no reason to debate, the only way for her to occupy is to engage the war. Asean nations will fight back, then Japan jump in, then Russia, then India, US jump in...wow....who know what will happen with China at that time.

you're completely underestimating it :)) don't worry we're modernizing heavily to match you :)) or even surpass you :)) after all ..your equipments are disposable :))

hahahaha Philippines build many things too bad because of economic crisis in Asia we cannot mass produce them at that time

No, you are not modernizing. You are buying 50 year old US ships. Well, technically that is modernizing, from a stone age tribal canoe navy to WW2 level.

All equipment is disposable. Some, like Filipino maids, are moreso than others. Japan can't build a 5th gen plane, but they sure can dream about building one and make a wooden model of it. Philippines can't even make a wooden model of a 5th gen plane.

Hoangsa smoke too much weeds, and thinking he can fly high. Nansa(HOANG sa) and xi sa(truong sa) are belonging to china. This is what Nguyen van thieu the former south Vietnam said. He was trying to rob those island in 1974 when we doing a surveillance. How can you claimed it is your when your south Vietnam president proof it is ours. Why US don't let Iran to built nuke? Because US is ready lol. Why US sanction North Korea when they only built defense military nukes? Because US ready. Lol

you know what you always blame US blame NATO and UN.. Because they don't trust Iran and they ban every ballistic test stupid. and you China always Robbed lands you attack in surprise that's why you always win but with very large casualties

you know what you always blame US blame NATO and UN.. Because they don't trust Iran and they ban every ballistic test stupid. and you China always Robbed lands you attack in surprise that's why you always win but with very large casualties

Since 1949, China has never suffered more casualties than her adversaries in major conflicts. Total UN casualties surpassed Chinese casualties in the Korean War, total Indian casualties surpassed Chinese casualties in 1962 and total Vietnamese casualties far surpassed China's in 1979 and 1988.

No, you are not modernizing. You are buying 50 year old US ships. Well, technically that is modernizing, from a stone age tribal canoe navy to WW2 level.

All equipment is disposable. Some, like Filipino maids, are moreso than others. Japan can't build a 5th gen plane, but they sure can dream about building one and make a wooden model of it. Philippines can't even make a wooden model of a 5th gen plane.

Japan has one of the greatest technology of all-time unlike China all time low quality they have a chance on building a real 5th generation planes.... hahahah we can make wooden model and can make come true. If only we support the innovation but thanks to your intruding it might happen next year maybe next month.. We buy that 50 yr old ship because we need it very badly but now we are contracting with Italian firms to build a ship for Philippines of course I won't tell you what ship is that so don't worry and we're also modernizing are Philippine Air force buying a battle tested planes rather than crappy J-10 that's been copycat from Russia

Since 1949, China has never suffered more casualties than her adversaries in major conflicts. Total UN casualties surpassed Chinese casualties in the Korean War, total Indian casualties surpassed Chinese casualties in 1962 and total Vietnamese casualties far surpassed China's in 1979 and 1988.

you always rely on Korean war you have very large casualties in Korean War to you attack with 300,00 soldiers while being fired by napalm and artillery so it's understandable that you have large casualties. and during Sino-Indian war it's true that you defeat Indians but you have very large casualties of course Chinese does not release the truth because they are known liar. and cunning

Japan has one of the greatest technology of all-time unlike China all time low quality they have a chance on building a real 5th generation planes.... hahahah we can make wooden model and can make come true. If only we support the innovation but thanks to your intruding it might happen next year maybe next month.. We buy that 50 yr old ship because we need it very badly but now we are contracting with Italian firms to build a ship for Philippines of course I won't tell you what ship is that so don't worry and we're also modernizing are Philippine Air force buying a battle tested planes rather than crappy J-10 that's been copycat from Russia

you always rely on Korean war you have very large casualties in Korean War to you attack with 300,00 soldiers while being fired by napalm and artillery so it's understandable that you have large casualties. and during Sino-Indian war it's true that you defeat Indians but you have very large casualties of course Chinese does not release the truth because they are known liar. and cunning

No they can't. But that is understandable. Filipinos have an inferiority complex to everyone, and this comes off as your ghetto mentality + worship of US and Japan. That is why you are only fit to become maids in China.

China produces everything from multibillion dollar telecom mainframes and cell tower networks to cheap cell phones. Because the Philippines is an impoverished 3rd world nation at the level of Nigeria, we sell you the cheap goods, since you can't really afford multi billion dollar telecom gear.

oh you want to read it? huh?

Battle of Hill Eerie - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Battle of Yultong - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

hmmm if you don't trust wiki I don't have any other site in the battle of Hill Eerie

Heroes of the Korean War: Lieutenant Colonel Dionisio Ojeda – Part 1 | ROK Drop

this won't be teach by Chinese coz it's very humiliating :))

In Hongkong we are open to any information including yours and after reading your wiki story it was just telling a battle operation encountered by a battalion of Philippiness solider under the US commanded(of course) which hold back a Chinese attack. They just a small part of a much bigger
battle field and I won't count it a victory of the Philipiness alone.

No they can't. But that is understandable. Filipinos have an inferiority complex to everyone, and this comes off as your ghetto mentality + worship of US and Japan. That is why you are only fit to become maids in China.

China produces everything from multibillion dollar telecom mainframes and cell tower networks to cheap cell phones. Because the Philippines is an impoverished 3rd world nation at the level of Nigeria, we sell you the cheap goods, since you can't really afford multi billion dollar telecom gear.

Isn't that enough to humiliate you? being able to stand in the same stage with a level of Nigeria? hahahah I accept that we're third world country.. Yes you sell very cheap that's why it easily destroy..and we don't worship Japan and US we our brothers... and if you fight us.we are brother-at-arms..we watch each others back unlike you having bad reputation around the world..and may I ask why Chinese leaving China? this is only my opinion I think they can't stand Chinese government.....

In Hongkong we are open to any information including yours and after reading your wiki story it was just telling a battle operation encountered by a battalion of Philippiness solider under the US commanded(of course) which hold back a Chinese attack. They just a small part of a much bigger
battle field and I won't count it a victory of the Philipiness alone.

it's ok you don't recognize it :)) but the truth is that we are under US command but at the field it is full of Filipinos :)) and it's also part of the UN so you can call it UN victory :))

You won 2 battles (I'm not going to bother looking them up so I'll say you're right). The end result was still Seoul getting depopulated and US forces being pushed back 400 km and never regaining that 400 km ever again. That was when China in 1950, 1 year after the country formed, with WW1 level technology.
Today, in any war, any adversary would be blind, mute and deaf from our capabilities in information, space and electromagnetic warfare.

USSR provided tons and tons of defeated Japanese arms and weapons which Mao used to defeat the KMT in 1950. So it is the more modern weapons which China was using to fight the Korean war.

Back
Top Bottom