What's new

Philippines says China asked Aquino to scrap visit

Weak or not, that is not the reason. He is not invited and is also not welcomed in China at all.

Tinglish (Tagalog mixed with English, bad combination)
---------------
Why would China invite a weak leader to a summit for big, powerful people.

I can not teach a cow to appreciate real music out of this.

American and unrefined and what type of brain are you using 19th century or early 20th? am not much of imperialism brain picking sir.

Weak or not, that is not the reason. He is not invited and is also not welcomed in China at all.

I can not teach a cow to appreciate real music out of this.

Wow and can't teach the unteachable jerk off

I hope the organizers of the event did invite him, Aquino gets all excited. Then the central government in Beijing tells him to **** off.

China wants high-level delegation but exclude Aquino. It was clear China does not like this guy.

Wow majority of chinese imperials here just racist f@ckers
We hate Aquino face but fully welcome Philippines to send a high-level delegation. Just exclude Aquino face from the delegation is all China requested. In fact, Philippines will be invited and participated from the latest news. Aquino will stay home. Sorry Aquino, there is always next year.

Wow so you hate a elected leader (majority) even though i did not vote for him That simply means you hate us as well well the feeling is very mutual plus from the post of your fellow imperial jerkoffs i can say you people have no respect for anybody arrogant and stupid may araw rin kayo

You are wrong. If China hates Phillipines, we would not even invite Phillipines delegation. There are a few reasons why we want Aquino to stay home. For one, he is a known advocate of "Shame China" policy. Having him standing next to the host that represents the friendship between China-ASEAN is awkward, for both parties and neutral observers. And two, Aquino had a history of saying "out of script" at the podium. We do not want to take chance having him standing at the podium and badmouthing China in front of an important event. It's best for Aquino to stay home and avoid further escalation damaging bilateral tie. Filipino, you should understand this circumstance and sympathize with China decision to keep Aquino away is positive resolution for future cooperation.

So why say you did not invite the President the chief rep of the Philippines that alone blows your stupid argument out of the water would have been better if you invited him as it said by propaganda talk box days before the expo? I think that would have shown the world china's trying to defuse the dispute but shameful disrespecting the Philippines just again confirms our fears (Majority of the arrogant jerk off here is recriminating evidence enough) so cut the b.s and screw your nazi peoples logic up its foot, Friendship my foot. Stealing, screwing and bad mouthing your neighbors is all you people are good for.

So why say you did not invite the President the chief rep of the Philippines that alone blows your stupid argument out of the water would have been better if you invited him as it said by propaganda talk box days before the expo? I think that would have shown the world china's trying to defuse the dispute but shameful disrespecting the Philippines just again confirms our fears (Majority of the arrogant jerk off here is recriminating evidence enough) so cut the b.s and screw your nazi peoples logic up its foot, Friendship my foot. Stealing, screwing and bad mouthing your neighbors is all you people are good for.

1. Whether your president is the "chief rep of the Philippines" is disputed at best. Tell me how many military coups your fancy mother land had in the past 3 decades? Given such fancy track record, how can I be sure that he is the "chief rep of the Philippines"?

2. Your "president" was never explicited invited. He choose to come and visit, China made it clear that he is not welcomed and probably will never be welcomed. That is what happened.

As the founding nation of the UN, a permenant member of the UNSC, we decide who come to our country. No reason need to be given. That rule applies to the people of your fancy motherland including the so called the "chief rep of the Philippines".

Back
Top Bottom