What's new

Photos of the Chinese Armed Forces

You can not log Senkaku Islands, which is Japanese territory.

No Chinese people landed Senkaku Islands, we strictly controlled.

Are you sure?
9d3e2ee9bf6f406d322ad1a061b05363.jpg

And you are avoiding my question why Chinese patrol ship are able to patrol the area freely if under your control?

There lighthouse building on our Japanese Senkaku Islands.
What nonsense are you talking about? and why are you avoiding my question if you brag about Diaoyutai being yours when JMSDF patrol dare not ram Chinese patrol ship out of the area since you claim its your territories?

5688c873ebaa06c161f3449f96d4dcbb.jpg

Senkaku Islands are our territory, why should we take away? Why do you say that someone's land is full of its own territory?

Really? You got guts to take kuril and dokdo island? I heard your ship can't even enter the island water. Save your bragging right. Ram our CMA ships out of the water before you have that, right. Chinese patrol ship are able to enter the water freely. Anytime as we wish!

You are the threats, the Japanese people are peace-loving people, only China continues to threaten neighbors.

:lol:

War monger you mean? So peace loving and can explain to me why in North east asia, your neighbour like Korean , Russian and Chinese have bad r/s with Japanese?

3 vs 1

You intimidate India, supported puppet Korea, but also take away our land.

It is very sensitive issue about Senkakus and the intrusion of Chinese ships as well as maritime aviation planes. Despite these, our Japan Coast Guard units have responded with responsibility. Anyways, let us not make this issue too big, because this year, the level of Chugokujin patrols have dramatically decreased.

Sometimes when our nationalism is stroked we get very spirited. But we have to remember that China is our partner, South Korea is our partner. Japan cannot afford to be split in personality , to see things as black and white , but to see things in a pragmatic way.

For me, relations with China must improve. Whether we like it or not, they are a rising power , and our largest trading partner in Asia. Kankuko is also a partner, and I hope we exert more effort to work with them instead of causing more rift.

Thank You...

You intimidate India, supported puppet Korea, but also take away our land.

Lastly, the Chinese have taken none of our land. The territories we lost were because we lost the war. The only country that is in possession of our land , the Kuril Islands, are the Russians. Not the Chinese.

How can you ignore the Senkaku Islands!

It is not ignoring. We have firm administrative control of Senkakus. But we MUST build rapport with China.

Have you read about the Kwangtung Army? Have you read about the 1st Imperial Army station on China? Have you heard what happen to our soldiers in Manchukuo?

Chinese people let our soldiers go back home to Japan after war.

Russians did not!! Russian Army took our surrendered soldiers to Siberian gulags where hundreds of thousands died!! They back stab us when we were at our weakest. At least the Chinese had honor in fighting us for 14 years straight.

Remember that!

Last edited:
It is not ignoring. We have firm administrative control of Senkakus. But we MUST build rapport with China.

Have you read about the Kwangtung Army? Have you read about the 1st Imperial Army station on China? Have you heard what happen to our soldiers in Manchukuo?

Chinese people let our soldiers go back home to Japan after war.

Russians did not!! Russian Army took our surrendered soldiers to Siberian gulags where hundreds of thousands died!! They back stab us when we were at our weakest. At least the Chinese had honor in fighting us for 14 years straight.

Remember that!

im not so sure about the administrative control. what does that means exactly?, the islands are uninhabited so its not like anyone have actual ground control of the place, as far as air and water goes, china too patrols the air and the seas so i dispute the "firm administrative control". as far as i know,noone really has firm control of the place, either china or japan, hence its really a disputed region, not just disputed on paper but in real life

Back
Top Bottom