What's new

PIA in final discussions with Airbus and Boeing for major narrowbody deal

Assalam-o-Alaikum
Mr.X article clearly states that the airline plans to acquire up to 27 planes through a mix of orders and leases.

The day they start negotiating for newer air hostesses that don't look like your aunt is something I look forward to. You cant even ask them for water, I mean.. just feels bad asking somebody who is your mothers age for water. And then they get angry if you ask them twice for something, understandable since they are "Buzurg" and should be helped out rather than asked for something.

well I have a couple of images of them and they don't look like my mom and aunt's age to me:

probably they were the only young girls in whole PIA board............... i don't think they have more stock of beautiful girls left in the PIA........ just kidding

They must be keeping them underground... because I did not see any in my last flight about a month ago.. Just khala's and chachi's/

When Pakistan bought 777, Boeing promised a $94 million investment in Kamra area to build facilities which will maintain 777s.

These facilities were also going to manufacture small parts for 777s.

Does anyone know if that investment ever took place?

We should consider these things before making a decision.

EU also banned PIA on safety reasons but some people were suggesting that it was done to pressurize Pakistan for some Airbus deals.

PIA should have invited Brazil and Russia to the RFX.

I have travelled in PIA, British Airways and Gulf Airlines and trust me PIA was the best one. British Airline was also good but PIA was even better

Just like Pakistan as a nation, PIA as a company is a failed system.

LAHORE: The Lahore High Court (LHC) on Monday directed the PIA administration to enhance its performance within one month.

According to court sources, the Chief Justice (CJ) LHC Khwaja Muhammad Shareef, taking suo motto notice of the delay in PIA’s domestic flights, remarked that Pakistan is an Islamic Republic country even then the fares are inflated in Hajj and Umrah seasons.

On the occasion, the PIA admin assured respected court of dispense of better PIA services during the Hajj and Umrah flights, sources added.

probably they were the only young girls in whole PIA board............... i don't think they have more stock of beautiful girls left in the PIA........ just kidding

well they sure have but kept them grounded because of people like you dude! ;) ;) :lol:

anyway for me it is the best because it is PIA! the PAKISTAN International Airline!!!!

:pakistan:

regards!

Just like Pakistan as a nation, PIA as a company is a failed system.

Shocked at your post and attitude sir! :what:
i am really sorry and feeling real bad about that post of yours,,,,,,
:tsk: :tsk: :tsk:

actually i have always ranked you as among one of the best members of the forum and all of a sudden your post have just broken something!

this is all stated with all respect but i really am sorry!!!!:frown:

regards!

well an intresting news i just heared on TV was regarding some action of the suprem court regarding a probe into PIA doing bad financially! i wonder if this is the case where are we geting the planes from!!!

and yes reagrding the Haj and Umra Fair issue, it is really a shamefull act. even the indian government offers a discount package for Haaj fair and we who call ourself as a muslim state keep on increasing the haj fairs and try to earn maximum profit from that period of the year! :tsk:

regards!

heeeeeey don't insult my national flag air line they are good or bad beautyfull are ugly they are mine and i love mine PPL don't know i have only link with pakistan when i see morning 10 clock and at night 1 am Boing 747-300 AP-BFY of PIA this one . I give this bird a name in panjabi LAPETA which i use for my kite in early life .
View attachment e1450d04900808c874c12808ec8d5fca.jpg

i remember my country and feel praoud to be a pakistani every day i look in sky of jeddah to see my mughul coloers jumbo jet or some time boing 777.they give me energy every day.beleve me or not i get freash breath and feel very very good when i see PIA in jeddah.:pakistan: i will fly PIA even they use Dakotas with 99 year old air hostest but must be flag of pakistan on teal of bird:pakistan:

see my viedeo on PIA i make for them because i love them and wana see them fly until day on justice.inshallah.:smitten:

Last edited by a moderator:

Back
Top Bottom