What's new

PICS 10-1-2009 TIAN'ANMEN BEIJING

no, actually I found it is quite interesting to deal with vietnamese people.

when I met friendly viets from the north, I tell them the fact that my uncle once fought the americans in vietnam as a radar officer and they shot down many US aircraft.

when I met stupid viets from the south, I tell them the fact that my uncle went back to vietnam at the end of 1970s to fight the Sino-Vietnamese war, their unit captured many vietnamese towns and when they were ordered to withdraw, they destroyed all vietnamese factories on their there way home.

:smokin: I believe we will fight again within 20 years, but that is not because of the dispute we have, that would be for the purpose of training our army.

I disagree with that. Vietnam is China's traditional friend, they got alienated since 1979 border conflict, which is actually a plot of US, remember our Primary Deng has to come to US before launch the attack? This is a major diplomatic blunder of Chinese Government back in late 70s. But when you get too close to the US, this is what you get

no, we are defending communist regime in Vietnam^_^
For what?

Nation - A group of people with common bonds.

Country - A geographical locale.

State - A politically recognized body that rule over a nation inside a country.

There is a celebration going on in mainland China. What is a celebration for? That you grow taller an inch from last year? Good, we should celebrate your health. That your grade point average improved from last semester? Good, it prove you are increasing your intellectual potential. That you are admitted into a Fellowship at a prestigious institution? Good, your people and the country needs you.

So what is the PRC celebrating about? Independence from whom? Imperial Japan? That was largely accomplished by outsiders and there is no denying that truth. Independence from US? Wrong...The US never had any colonial interests in China to start. So what the PRC is celebrating is that they killed off millions of ordinary Chinese in a bloody civil war and adopted an evil ideology that enabled them to rule for sixty years. There is no product or idea that the rest of the world can share that the PRC can boast about in this celebration.

This is not about Viet Nam or the US or Iraq. This is about what is the nature of this celebration and so far I have yet to see any reasons for celebrating a regime that added NOTHING to China's rich cultural and technological history. Failure to support the justification of this celebration and I see a slur about a 'monkey kingdom' based upon the revelation of my ethnicity and nationality. Communism is a blight upon the Chinese and China's history just as it was upon the Russians, the Germans, the Viets, the Cubans, and so many others.

You go on posting pictures of weapons supporting that blight.

For what?

There is a celebration going on in mainland China. What is a celebration for? That you grow taller an inch from last year? Good, we should celebrate your health. That your grade point average improved from last semester? Good, it prove you are increasing your intellectual potential. That you are admitted into a Fellowship at a prestigious institution? Good, your people and the country needs you.

So what is the PRC celebrating about? Independence from whom? Imperial Japan? That was largely accomplished by outsiders and there is no denying that truth. Independence from US? Wrong...The US never had any colonial interests in China to start. So what the PRC is celebrating is that they killed off millions of ordinary Chinese in a bloody civil war and adopted an evil ideology that enabled them to rule for sixty years. There is no product or idea that the rest of the world can share that the PRC can boast about in this celebration.

This is not about Viet Nam or the US or Iraq. This is about what is the nature of this celebration and so far I have yet to see any reasons for celebrating a regime that added NOTHING to China's rich cultural and technological history. Failure to support the justification of this celebration and I see a slur about a 'monkey kingdom' based upon the revelation of my ethnicity and nationality. Communism is a blight upon the Chinese and China's history just as it was upon the Russians, the Germans, the Viets, the Cubans, and so many others.

Do I smell a sour loser?
Yeah just grasp on those trash comment and make a big deal of that.
Some rednecks said on TV "let's make a big atomic crater over Mideast" does that represent the opinions of entire US population?

Marine corps soldiers

1e5c9571a00c8df4adbd34dfc4b7041b.jpg

xin_45210060111529531745262.jpg

f65d4d0b774a4927d8aae1a4558c57fb.jpg

d43dcdf487664edfd71441146e22cd17.jpg

4019d8cf4a9f9987609ce154b3cc2971.jpg

This is not about Viet Nam or the US or Iraq. This is about what is the nature of this celebration and so far I have yet to see any reasons for celebrating a regime that added NOTHING to China's rich cultural and technological history.

You can not see because you only see things you want to see.
I bet you did not bother to check what's actually going on at the parade except watching foxnetwork right?
23ada9e37c810174beff2ad2e3a295fe.jpg

Amphibious assault vehicles

f659c6538671aee929e100fc9607904b.jpg

89fd8e39001f2d2286c6a88a6582e68b.jpg

Members of the military band of the People's Liberation Army

6f65a18f3a75be080385fddd78034658.jpg

15902f5f1c0f7b3cc8fb777ad9b208b0.jpg

e3b3348bd14d9ebba29a9c3fe6c184ba.jpg

For what?

As i said before; you are in no place to critisize you life saver !!

The refugees from Vietnam floating everywhere with boats and ship,

a lot of them either got robbed or killed by pirates, not even any

country will save them except Hongkong , we feed and gave you

homes for decades, so you guys got the chance to wait for other

country to take you a little by little. Chinese people save your life,

and now you gave back hate in return. Thats just shameful !!!

Vietnamese people in Hong Kong - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This is a time to celebrate. Those like 'news' reporters at the BBC and the like that spew their jealousy and hatred for all to see, are a disgrace. But letting ourselves get riled up by their immature actions, shows that we have not matured enough.

If our child is misbehaving we scold them and explain why they are wrong. We should refrain from hitting them, as physical discipline should be last resort. The parent that instead fights and argues with their child, is just as immature as their naughty child!

Now, if the children of our neighbor or stranger is rude and disrespectful towards us -- how should we respond? Should/can we spank their child? Or should we instead ignore their bad bahaviour that is causing us discomfort?

A mature adult would know the 'CORRECT' response. And they would not be limited by only a few options. A mature adult can discipline a naughty neighbor's/stranger's child, WITHOUT resorted to physical spanking NOR will the mature adult lose his temper.

What I have witnessed here is many 'Adults' losing their tempers over the naughty behaviour of someone else's children. Let us be mature adults and act civil! :)

For what?

what makes so crazy, chinese are celebrating 60th anniversary?is that what every countries will do? parade is just a part of the celebration,don't be obsessed about it

Last edited:
we celebrate 60th Anniversary of National Day, we should also honoring the dead both PlA and NRA(National Revolutionary Army) ,all the people die in civil war

This is so good it is worth repeating!

This is a time to celebrate. Those like 'news' reporters at the BBC and the like that spew their jealousy and hatred for all to see, are a disgrace. But letting ourselves get riled up by their immature actions, shows that we have not matured enough.

If our child is misbehaving we scold them and explain why they are wrong. We should refrain from hitting them, as physical discipline should be last resort. The parent that instead fights and argues with their child, is just as immature as their naughty child!

Now, if the children of our neighbor or stranger is rude and disrespectful towards us -- how should we respond? Should/can we spank their child? Or should we instead ignore their bad bahaviour that is causing us discomfort?

A mature adult would know the 'CORRECT' response. And they would not be limited by only a few options. A mature adult can discipline a naughty neighbor's/stranger's child, WITHOUT resorted to physical spanking NOR will the mature adult lose his temper.

What I have witnessed here is many 'Adults' losing their tempers over the naughty behaviour of someone else's children. Let us be mature adults and act civil!

Both PLA and NRA are chinese , we will never forget all they did make great contributions in WW2

Now isn't the time to argue , it is to time to learn from history ,

it's time to finish our historical task.

Back
Top Bottom