What's new

Picture of the Day

s-u-r-b--albums-tanks-picture2692-plane-engine.jpg

hey windjammer bhai , is this a time bomb or a tape recorder.....:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

Uh, Captain we have a problem.

well i think the captain is not taking it seriously.

O' God we all going to crash.....:D

^ Natural alley saying, therefore i don't mind.
Listen Dr Zakir Niak,
he said, Baghat Sing is terrorist british said, but
indian say's ! Our Hero.
So -- you understand what i mean

^ Natural alley saying, therefore i don't mind.
Listen Dr Zakir Niak,
he said, Baghat Sing is terrorist british said, but
indian say's ! Our Hero.
So -- you understand what i mean

I believe you will say that war on Iraq and Afghanistan is war against Islam and they are right? And yes then whatsoever idiots are supporting this cause will make America as a hero for ethnic cleansing of Muslims. Will you support them, I don't and I can't?

And yes Bhagat Singh was hero not a terrorist as he intentionally threw a bomb in assembly to make a noise and not to kill (Read what type of bomb he threw) and he never escaped from there but ofcourse terrorist mind like you can never understand the same.

I believe you will say that war on Iraq and Afghanistan is war against Islam and they are right? And yes then whatsoever idiots are supporting this cause will make America as a hero for ethnic cleansing of Muslims. Will you support them, I don't and I can't?

And yes Bhagat Singh was hero not a terrorist as he intentionally threw a bomb in assembly to make a noise and not to kill (Read what type of bomb he threw) and he never escaped from there but ofcourse terrorist mind like you can never understand the same.

Respected bro, with such a contradict examples u cant support USA or cant call that man as a terrorist, everyone shouts when having problem. Y india shouted on Mumbai attacks?They blamed that Pakistan is responsible for all this, while your indian researches proof Ajmal Qasaab as Nepali. Our badluck is that this bullshit propaganda was supported by our lota medium politicians :rofl:.

Well the war in Iraq is nothing but to capture Iraqi oil resources, and all issues were USA's propaganda to have cause to attack on Iraq. And Afghanistan issue is just to tight boundaries against Pakistan, and Indian agencies are equal part of this bullshit :rofl::rofl: many times ISI and other Pakistani agencies got proofs against indian agencies but they have to shut down :tongue: same due to our lota medium politicians. :yahoo::yahoo:

Back
Top Bottom