What's new

Picture of the Day

a0fVv.jpg

Schwarzenegger and Stallone went to surgery

The prize-winning entries of the World Press Photo Contest 2011, the world’s largest annual press photography contest, were announced February 10, 2012. Here are some of the winners:

photo_001.jpg

Samuel Aranda of Spain, a photographer working for The New York Times, has won the World Press Photo of the Year 2011 with this picture of a woman holding a wounded relative during protests against president Saleh in Sanaa, Yemen October 15, 2011. Jury chair Aidan Sullivan said about the photo: “The winning photo shows a poignant, compassionate moment, the human consequence of an enormous event, an event that is still going on. We might never know who this woman is, cradling an injured relative, but together they become a living image of the courage of ordinary people that helped create an important chapter in the history of the Middle East.” – Reuters/Samuel Aranda/Corbis/The New York Times/Handout

431076_10150548789103564_247461943563_9128318_783639009_n.jpg

A man in Thailand Married a dead girlfriend to fulfill his promise of love.

29-year old Sarinya Kamsook and her 28-year-old boyfriend, Chadil Deffy, were to be married this year. Sarinya Kamsook unfortunately died in a car crash, just day before the big event, Deffy decided to go on with their wedding as planned and married her.

Sarinya was involved in a car crash, leaving her severely injured. She still could have been saved with timely medical attention. However, the doctors made her wait for 6 hours due to an overcrowded ICU instead of transferring her to another hospital. During this time, she succumbed to her injuries and passed away.

During her funeral in Surin, Thailand, Chadil Duffy placed a ring on his deceased bride’s finger. It thus turned out a wedding/funeral ceremony, one of the rare events in the world.

We should NOT Judge A Book By Its Cover:

Some pages on facebook have shared this picture and made sarcastic comments about this couple. They talked about them as if they were on the beach and not in a holy place!

But If we focus on the FEET of the man we will notice that he has only one foot, and his wife is helping him to walk. So may Allah have mercy on her........This symbolises a great love that must be respected not laughed at .

"Never Judge A Book By It's Cover."

425226_10150633303888945_61034403944_8962679_1836328712_n.jpg

omg thx so much for bumping this thread i was actually looking for this i remember getting banned back in the day for posting some funny pics here one of the more conservative thought some of them were too provocative lol c'mon we all grown up aren't we i'm sure we can appreciate some mature jokes now and again good to see people posting funny pics here again.I'm gonna get back to posting some too

i'm gonna get back to what those images i used to love posting those funny pics with the funny text :)

Demotivational-pictures-lust.jpg

^^^ Sorry but dont post pic like these here post them in stupid and funny thread.

Post here those pic which are unique and special !! and not Photoshped

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom