What's new

Pictures from cities | Islamabad

I have been to Islamabad before and i must say i was really impressed. A wonderful city and truly wonderful people. Most people wont even take money from me after they knew that I was Indian. There was this guy at the hotel I stayed at (Which was the Marriott by the way lol ), when we were leaving he just came and helped carry our stuff down just like that. When I offered him money he told me "No saab pesa nehi chahiye, aap toh hamare mehman hai ". I was so blown away from that, and that is what makes me wonder why we indulge in stupid talks here when the normal Indian and Pakistani is such a wonderful person. Food for thought guys.

1e67321fc880b8ed14a1753fb92e4265.jpg

c999a91b5fe39e7fbf714ae2da2487bd.jpg

c138f1224d88f11323caf96dfa1b3f47.jpg

wow, islamabad has changed so much, i have been trying to go back for many years now, but everytime something happens. almost 9-10 years, so much change. i just wish that every other city becomes like this too.

wow, islamabad has changed so much, i have been trying to go back for many years now, but everytime something happens. almost 9-10 years, so much change. i just wish that every other city becomes like this too.

I still remember the city had few traffic signals and used to sleep at eight O clock plus a lot more greener . After seeing these pictures I am home sick now :cry:

The Faisal Mosque in Islamabad is the largest mosque in Pakistan and South Asia and the fourth largest mosque in the world. It was the largest mosque in the world from 1986 to 1993 when overtaken in size by the completion of the Hassan II Mosque in Casablanca, Morocco. Subsequent expansions of the Masjid al-Haram (Grand Mosque) of Mecca and the Al-Masjid al-Nabawi (Prophet's Mosque) in Medina, Saudi Arabia during the 1990s relegated Faisal Mosque to fourth place in terms of size.

4306942008_de2f26e975_b.jpg

3383821557_af2e9ed81b_b.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom