What's new

Pictures from cities | Islamabad

ffe.jpg

---------- Post added at 08:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:43 PM ----------

25062010167.jpg

---------- Post added at 08:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:44 PM ----------

Islamabad%20-%20Park%20Avenue%20-%20Exterior%20-%20013.jpg

---------- Post added at 08:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:45 PM ----------

21072010809.jpg

Pakistan China Friendship center?

That's cheesy for even Pakistan.

No offence.

No offence.

we know what pain you have just move on we have faisalabad we have qaddafi stadium we china chouk we have so much on our friends names in past and its pakistan not your india we are free to name or build whatever . thats why partition happen and break india because we are different in thoughts

we know what pain you have just move on we have faisalabad we have qaddafi stadium we china chouk we have so much on our friends names in past and its pakistan not your india we are free to name or build whatever . thats why partition happen and break india because we are different in thoughts

May be You do have different thoughts.

I wouldn't tattoo all my friends' names just to keep them my friends. I think you people are over doing things to compensate your lack of leverage to keep the relationships with countries going.

No offence.

Cheesy name, yes, but it serves the same purpose as the Russian Centre of Science and Culture, no?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom