What's new

Pictures from cities | Lahore

My name is not Rahman :wall: Its Ahsan

Any of you ever been to India??

I once transited through Bombay airport.
It stinks. thats all I have seen. BTW who was the Architect!:wall:
Lot of my aquintacies have also visited India. They told me there are no pretty pictures. Instead it was horrible what they told me.
FYI, Lahore is not all of Pakistan.

Lot of my aquintacies have also visited India. They told me there are no pretty pictures. Instead it was horrible what they told me.

common man been to India few times.you are not doing justice here.Bombay airport is not all of india either.

Well, i hope you listen to their advice and never come agin:tup:
The whole country is like the Bombay airport.

India is a ****** country, please dont come again!!!!

Cheetah,

Visit India more, Have Fun.....

Oh Cheetah, my offer is an open invitation to all here....whenever any of the guys here are in New Delhi, just tell me. We can meet up and go out :tup:

Any of you ever been to India??

me many times visited India specially Calcutta my family is from there originally i also went to Delhi, Ajmer, diga(orissa) Agra ,Jaipur. Patna ,chamble in bihar Patna village district something i forgot the name see the movie omkara, shakti(new) dacait, gangajal they all have shown the places i have relatives in . i ve been to Lucknow, Kanpur. Allahabad in u.p .

!!fuk!!- i think you'v been to more places than i have!!:eek:

tell me that you found delhi the best place :rock:

OMG this is a breath talking city this is on my list of favorite destinations, I am going to visit Lahore it looks like europe down there or like Dubia.

This morning I saw on TV that they are going to remove all the ugly construction and renovate the original red brick building of the Lahore Railway Station. It used be a really beautiful building made up of blocks in the shape of chess pieces. It is very good news indeed, better late than never.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom