What's new

Pistol Review for Taurus

You guys can buy guns openly or some secret channels ;)
I would love to have a shot at it in an open range :sniper:

It is legal to buy weapons in Pakistan , but there are ristrictions such as Prohibited bore and Brusted guns such as G-3 , M16 and so on are banned.

But you always can make your way out to a kikass legal weapon as i had modified my Ak 47 variant known as 222 from semi auto to full auto by little effort and it was legal. , BTW i was 11 when i shot my first shot with a 12 bore shotgun:sniper:.

You guys can buy guns openly or some secret channels ;)
I would love to have a shot at it in an open range :sniper:

Brother, you need to have a license for the weapon you want to keep and once you have the license you can buy from an authorized dealer.

It is legal to buy weapons in Pakistan , but there are ristrictions such as Prohibited bore and Brusted guns such as G-3 , M16 and so on are banned.

But you always can make your way out to a kikass legal weapon , BTW i was 11 when i shot my first shot with a 12 bore shotgun:sniper:.

You can get a PB license, but you can't get a brusted weapon from a retailer, you either get it from a political agent or from Govt "Maal khana"

I am dying to buy one but its damn expensive :(

Dont worry , if you cant afford 60k Tarus then here is another option:P

Chinese CF-98 9mm ( used by chinese Police)

Price range varies but its between : 25 to 30k and dont forget the Laser light it just looks cool even if you do not use it in a dacade:lol:

You can get a PB license, but you can't get a brusted weapon from a retailer, you either get it from a political agent or from Govt "Maal khana"

Thanks for info , i would love to own an M-16 or HK416 or HK417 but they are all damm expensive and very hard to buy too

Dont worry , if you cant afford 60k Tarus then here is another option:P

Chinese CF-98 9mm ( used by chinese Police)

Price range varies but its between : 25 to 30k and dont forget the Laser light it just looks cool even if you do not use it in a dacade:lol:

A better option would be the NP 42, there is hardly any difference between the CF-98 & NP-42 except for the better barrel life.

Better option

Early models of CZ-75 were offered with 15-round double stack magazines; present models are offered with 16-rounds magazines (9 mm full-size models), 12-rounds magazines (.40SW models) or with 13-rounds magazines (9mm Compact models). For US market, those guns are offered with 10-round magazines.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for info , i would love to own an M-16 or HK416 or HK417 but they are all damm expensive and very hard to buy too

No problem visit dara , select the gun , they will deliver you at home:lol:

Better option

Early models of CZ-75 were offered with 15-round double stack magazines; present models are offered with 16-rounds magazines (9 mm full-size models), 12-rounds magazines (.40SW models) or with 13-rounds magazines (9mm Compact models). For US market, those guns are offered with 10-round magazines.

Cz-75 is a good option but as per my knowledge it was designed in the 70's and stopped production by 2006. My favorite Cz -75 variant is the Cz-75 SP01. I'm not sure if you will find one easily in the market, rather go for the Cz-100 or 110, but for 1,25,000 its not worth the price having options like Taurus and Norinco for half the price.

:cheers:

Cz-75 is a good option but as per my knowledge it was designed in the 70's and stopped production by 2006. My favorite Cz -75 variant is the Cz-75 SP01. I'm not sure if you will find one easily in the market, rather go for the Cz-100 or 110, but for 1,25,000 its not worth the price having options like Taurus and Norinco for half the price.

:cheers:

Yup you can easily find in Pakistan turkish made CZ-75 , 15 round with 50K range:D

You can check with local arm dealers in Karachi, hope you will find with in this range.

Sir, since Cz-75 is an old model so you can't get a new piece, its the same as buying a new Honda Civic 95 in 2009
I hope you understand my point, but even if you buy the second hand piece from some where. it is not for less then 100,000/-
quoting my cousin who is an authorized arms dealer

Sir, since Cz-75 is an old model so you can't get a new piece, its the same as buying a new Honda Civic 95 in 2009
I hope you understand my point, but even if you buy the second hand piece from some where. it is not for less then 100,000/-
quoting my cousin who is an authorized arms dealer

I talking about Turkish made for USA model?

Back
Top Bottom