What's new

PKK moves to terror camp in Iran to attack Turkish targets

what a BS news, so Iran will support a group whom also seek to established Iran?
If Turkey was not supporting Syrian terrorists I am sure Iran would had helped kill these Zionist slaves.

what a BS news, so Iran will support a group whom also seek to established Iran?
If Turkey was not supporting Syrian terrorists I am sure Iran would had helped kill these Zionist slaves.

believe me we dont support terrorist , i feel sorry for all those deaths in syria , because they are human , they are killing each other who live together , LOOK I SAID HERE TIME AGO , WHY THE HELL DIDNT ASSAD DO THIS , SAY OK LOOK SO MUCH BIG PROTESTS , SAY IM DOING A VOTING , BRING REPRESENTATIVES OF UN , MANY COUNTRIES EVEN IRAN AFRICAN COUNTRIES FOR A FAIR VOTE , ANYONE CAN MAKE PARTIES , AND IF HE WON FAIRLY THEN HE WOULD CARRY ON AND THE OPPISITION WILL HAVE NOTHING TO ARGUE ABOUT.

pgk these terrorists are trying to get land from both countries , but they dont know they will get squashed like cheese , our combined armies of more than 2 million . I feel sorry for those bodies that been fried under the f-16 bombs.

WE HAVE A WORD IN TURKISH , A PERSON WHO S.... ON THE PLATE HE EATS FROM WE DESCRIBE THESE KIND OF PEOPLE .

Back
Top Bottom