What's new

PLA 20 Years Behind U.S. Military: Chinese DM

I dont know why Chinese minister made those comments.
May be he was bluffing.

But why i couldn't found anything from the hall of shame though?
These annoying flies are now spamming on others Chinese sub forum's threads too, what the hell wrong with the MODS? very soon they will turn this forum into a "vietnamese propaganda forum".:tdown:
The Trust is alway be a winner, if you telling the trust, why do you feel angry ??

Stop arm racing and make more friends, no one can invade your country bro.^^

But why i couldn't found anything from the hall of shame though?
These annoying flies are now spamming on others Chinese sub forum's threads too, what the hell wrong with the MODS? very soon they will turn this forum into a "vietnamese propaganda forum".:tdown:

Well, most people only respect the intimidating POWER and the strong Ironfist. When you are behaving nice and gentle, they believe you are weak and worthless.

They can worship a cold blood killer like USA that has invaded 3 coutries in less than a decade, meanwhile keep yelling at PRC as murders/dictators/abusing human right/no freedom or whatever.

This World has now became a place that 100% applying to the law of the jungle.

Yep, get back into actinon as you want, but your China future is quite Dark, Age threatening comming, having more poor Chinese because of High inflation, same mistake with USSR.

Your choice, stop Arm racing, or collapse in High inflation .

You can find a million articles saying why China is doomed and you find a million articles why the US is doomed, it doesn't mean that either will happen. You can wet your pants thinking about a China collapse but meanwhile you're still living in an internationally irrelvent hole of a country that will never amount to anything.

Yep, get back into actinon as you want, but your China future is quite Dark, Age threatening comming, having more poor Chinese because of High inflation, same mistake with USSR.

Your choice, stop Arm racing, or collapse in High inflation .

Would you stop repeating the same BS, aren't you?

What i see is you have kept repeating the same spam for over 10 posts at least.

Well, most people only respect the intimidating POWER and the strong Ironfist. When you are behaving nice and gentle, they believe you are weak and worthless.

They can worship a cold blood killer like USA that has invaded 3 coutries in less than a decade, meanwhile keep yelling at PRC as murders/dictators/abusing human right/no freedom or whatever.

This World has now became a place that 100% applying to the law of the jungle.
You can protect your Gov, but you can not erase the Trust. your gov is Dictator, they love killing the poor Chinese than giving them a better life. You said China is rich, but poor Chinese still poor, and even poorer with High inflation.

Why does not your gov listen to the poor ??if they reduce money for Military spending, they will have more money for the poor bro.

Would you stop repeating the same BS, aren't you?

What i see is you have kept repeating the same spam for over 10 posts at least.

So, just answer me: do your gov care about poor Chinese or they just keep poison your mind with Supper power ??

Can any one invade your country now ??Why do your gov keep on arm racing and ignore poor Chinese in high inflation ??

Bro, please ignore their idiotic propaganda, let them talk to themselves, if the forum allowed their baseless spamming, so it be, btw, how did CD got ban?
Man, unimaginable for a gentle poster like him!

funny, you can't defend for bad acts of China government so you want to ban? I don't see you on other topic from begining and now you appear and demand "ban"?
You should know this is an international forum, so if you can't have enough knowledge to debate, you should keep silent and ponder old posts. You talk "ban" make me think you only a small-minded person although you're living in Japan- a democracy country.

funny, you can't defend for bad acts of China government so you want to ban? I don't see you on other topic from begining and now you appear and demand "ban"?
You should know this is an international forum, so if you can't have enough knowledge to debate, you should keep silent and ponder old posts. You talk "ban" make me think you only a small-minded person although you're living in Japan- a democracy country.

I thought we are talking about PLA 20 yrs behind US. Why the hack all the indian carrying vietcong flags on this forum derail topics.

I think its just 5-7 years gap now , most of Chinese high tech project would complete by 2014-2015 and then it would be dead even , perhaps just gap of 2-3 years at max

Already china has flown the stealth planes
Already china is completing transport planes
Already china is popping out frigates and destroyers like kitkat bars , in chocolate factory

The gap will be gone 100% by 2015-2016

No, there is no prohibition, but I can give you a suggestion to stop your troll, for your own dignity.

I think its just 5-7 years gap now , most of Chinese high tech project would complete by 2014-2015 and then it would be dead even , perhaps just gap of 2-3 years at max

Already china is popping out frigates and destroyers like kitkat bars , in chocolate factory

More confidence in China, the other need not say more, Pakistan friends.

There will have the new aircraft carriers as well, mostly large, nuclear powered with the electromagnetic catapults.

According to General Chen Bingde, China has already started to build its first indigenous aircraft carrier.

Back
Top Bottom